AFL 2020 - AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't that 136ish under normal quarters? Massive ask - though he seems to beat his line every week
Not sure what it equates to with a normal game, I’ll take your word for it though. He’s averaging 102 fantasy and had 117 fantasy last week v Mumford. I just think he gets a hold of Phillips at stoppages & centre bounces, not to mention around the ground. $1.88 is worth chucking $10 on all the same

Not sure what it equates to with a normal game, I’ll take your word for it though. He’s averaging 102 fantasy and had 117 fantasy last week v Mumford. I just think he gets a hold of Phillips at stoppages & centre bounces, not to mention around the ground. $1.88 is worth chucking $10 on all the same
Blues fans please weigh in on if Phillips is a good ruckman? Also Grundy has been a bit under the weather with a hip corky a few weeks ago not sure if he's okay now or not just something to keep in mind

A mate bet Carlton on the 29th, game moved from MCG to Marvel on the 30th. He (claims he) was unaware of the move to Marvel until I said something today

Reckon he's eligible for the bet to be void due to location change? I think yes if he brought it up before the bounce but too late now. Never know though

A mate bet Carlton on the 29th, game moved from MCG to Marvel on the 30th. He (claims he) was unaware of the move to Marvel until I said something today

Reckon he's eligible for the bet to be void due to location change? I think yes if he brought it up before the bounce but too late now. Never know though

No chance now

Merrett has been playing half back/wing. Shiel and McGrath seem to be the only pure mids with Parish, Stringer, Langford, Walla, Smith all playing M/F rotation roles.
Hibberd is also debuting, who Essendon recruited as an inside midfielder.
Good luck though I just don't think Merrett/Heppell out will change much.
I thought the same thing but you'll notice that the bombers have also brought in Laverde so that should free up Parish to move into the middle.

freezing cold wintery day in melbourne today + MCG = i think it's going to be low scoring, like the under 110.5, think similar to the 47-44 last week cats vs dees at the G

3.5u Collingwood SU, Pendlebury 15+, Shiel 15+, McGrath 15+ @ $1.80 (SB)
2u Adams over 19.5 @ $1.97 (lads/neds)
1.25u Parish AGS @ $3.20 (365)
1.25u D.Smith AGS @ $3.20 (BE)

Confident that Collingwood bounce back from a game they should’ve won. Pendles, Shiels, McGrath all been the main ball winners for their sides this season.

Happy to take the price on Parish and Smith, definitely rate these higher than the 30~% chance that the bookies are suggesting. Both take almost a shot a game.

Reckon I’ll play Ablett AGS ($1.77). If you’re in to probability and situational games this bets an absolute winner imo. Going to wait a bit longer though and see if the total drops down and pushes the odds out for this one a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's with Ladbrokes they void mine after 3 games but with 1 leg remaining

Any thoughts on Ess +17.5? Cold, wet, windy night and a biggish line for a team coming off the Steele Sidebottom fiasco...

I think it will be a lot closer than the odds suggest. Sidebottom I reckon has been Collingwoods best player this season, if not he is definitely in their top 3 for sure.

I reckon the Bombers will cover the handicap personally.

I’m going to give C.Brown 1 more chance this week
1U AGS $2.55 - lads
0.5U 2+ $8.50 - SB
0.3U 3+ $41 - SB

Staked so 1 goal will still turn a profit. Conditions should really favor him tonight

I’m going to give C.Brown 1 more chance this week
1U AGS $2.55 - lads
0.5U 2+ $8.50 - SB
0.3U 3+ $41 - SB

Staked so 1 goal will still turn a profit. Conditions should really favor him tonight
Watching him last week, he isn't very selfish - always looked to handball rather than snap himself. Prefer greed around goals for these bets but happy to back you in again. Hopefully he makes the distance from 30m out this week!!

2.5u Grundy 150+ supercoach points $2.10 (TAB)

Wet weather = more stoppages. Up against Phillips who he should destroy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back