AFL 2020 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

mouncey2franklin

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any chance Goldstein rests more forward with Campbell in? $13 for 2+ goals on SB
In his two matches last year he took a little bit of the ruckwork, but Goldstein didn't hit the scoreboard in either game.

In saying that, Goldstein kicked two last week, thanks to your post I'm going to put a cheeky fiver on 2+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mouncey2franklin

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We're all on Rankine to make us filthy rich.

I also like Sexton for 2/3/4g.

Plus a small multi on Day AGS, Fritsch 2g, GC 25+.

If I weren't still keeping my outlays low after the heartbreak of last weekend, I'd be loading up on a big Suns win.

I just don't see how they not favourites here.

cznsnowy91

Senior List
Sep 19, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We're all on Rankine to make us filthy rich.

I also like Sexton for 2/3/4g.

Plus a small multi on Day AGS, Fritsch 2g, GC 25+.

If I weren't still keeping my outlays low after the heartbreak of last weekend, I'd be loading up on a big Suns win.

I just don't see how they not favourites here.
I loaded up on the sun's for the win and +5.5. Think they should be small favourites as well. Will no doubt get pumped :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BuddysBuddy23

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
How about if they are six goals down at quarter time and have one on the bench, though?
Credit where it’s due Freo really turned it around after 1/4 time and the Saints got caught maybe drinking their own bath water for the second time this season(5 goals up v North Rd.1 at 1/2 time then only kicked 1 more goal for the match, rolled by 2 points).

Top Bottom