AFL 2020 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez Parfitt has had 11,9,10 tackles past 3 games! If he can get up to 15-20 touches and gets around that number again he could go high on fantasy points,was there a bookie who did leading tackles for match?

Jeez Parfitt has had 11,9,10 tackles past 3 games! If he can get up to 15-20 touches and gets around that number again he could go high on fantasy points,was there a bookie who did leading tackles for match?
I remember reading one of the bookies markets with most tackles and Parfitt was the favourite @ $3.60. Just tried having a look then for you but can’t seem to find it again...May not be looking hard enough

Hawkins not to kick a goal $3.75 SB
Not the best odds but Andrews kept him goalless last time they played and also kept Charlie Dixon goalless last week.

$2.25 on Sportsbet BYO

50$ SGM Hawkins AGS/Cameron AGS/Hipwood AGS/Danger AGS/Neale 20+/Meneg 15+/Selwood 15+/Mclug 15+ @ 7$ (SB)

25$ Danger 2+ @ 6$ (SB)
25 Danger AGS 4th Q @ 5.50 (SB)

2u Brisbane HT/FT @ $2.14 (PointsBet)
3u Parfitt over 74.5 fantasy points @ $2.05 (Pointsbet)

Quite like Brisbane here. Only thing stopping me putting more on is the move away from home. Looking into this one from a statistical point of view, Geelong are yet to win a second quarter this season, whilst Brisbane have won 80% of first quarters. Geelong are an ageing side and perhaps the effects of this year have contributed to them fading in and out of matches. Brisbane are flying and hungry for success, I don't think the cats will be able to recover from any low points tonight.

Was looking for a most tackles market, but could only find one on BetEasy with him excluded from the list. Someone has a buildabet up for 8+ tackles, but odds are meh. Can get 72.5 on sportsbet for Parfitt @ $1.87. He's seen a rise in CBA, TOG this season and will be at the forefront of the Geelong midfield in the future. They're spending time in developing this guy into a future beast. Parfitt brings speed to Geelong and is a good ball user. Don't expect role to change. Leads the comp for average tackles and on a smaller SCG tonight should get the opportunity to give out plenty of hugs. Has cleared this line 3/3.

I'm seeing Neale 20+ in a lot of multi's. I understand how compound works but @$1.08 it doesn't seem worth it. 2 weeks ago against Adelaide he was tagged by a 34th gamer and was kept to 1 dispsal to quarter time. Guthrie could easily tag him out of the game and ruin your multi for $1.08

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TopSport have a market for Lachie Neale AFL Fantasy points. Not sure if I am missing something but does Over 99.5 pts seem value, given all of his 5 matches this season have been Over 100+ pts?

Under 99.5 pts $1.74 v $2.10 Over 99.5 pts

Won't tag him out of the game, but boy I'd be all over an under 28.5/29.5 if we got one. I think he could fall somewhere in that 20-25 mark tonight, but definitely that element of risk including him as a "booster" in SGMs.
He can't handle a tag whatsoever as well. Even <20 disposals at $7.50 (b365) could be worth a shout if Guthrie goes to him (which he should).

Neale this year, 26, 29, 32, 31, 29

guthrie tag him out of the game? o_O

I like those numbers, given its the year 2020 and its Covid-19 Ive bundled them into a multi for tonight.

$20 Multi @ $80 Million Powerball

Im throwing a Hail Mary, if I win I might be ahead for the year. :drunk:

Cats ave 136. Bris 144 this year and night game in Syd? Yeah not sure I'd go under but wouldn't touch either.. GL
Not sure about Total Match Points. Will be fascinating. Despite what stats might suggest, Geelong play ultra-defensive & will want to slow the game down tonight.

im going to be unpopular tonight:
Bris Win, U127.5, Danger AGS $8.90 - SB

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

1 unit SGM: Neale 20+, Duncan Selwood Danger McCluggage 15+ $2.05
0.5 units SGM: Lions 1-39, Duncan Selwood Danger Lyons McCluggage Menegola 15+ $5.45
Ablett under 62.5 fantasy
Menegola over 69.5 fantasy

Why are people fixated on the 10 disposal market. Its 1.01-1.08 odds ffs, hardly worth looking at let alone adding to SGM

Put 6 other together with a couple of 15+ and you’ll get $5 odds.

Same game multis of $4-5 adding the $1.02 10+ was bumping them up 10-15%.

Was crazy how much money Sportsbet would’ve been losing on them in same game multis where there value was much higher than the actual odds look on paper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back