AFL 2020 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Another heartbreaking match. Rohan with so many chances in front of goal, ends with 2.1.

Let alone the poor bastards (i.e. me) that had Duncan possie bets in multiple SGMs :(

Let alone the poor bastards (i.e. me) that had Duncan possie bets in multiple SGMs :(
I’m with you. Duncan was the only leg last night that I needed for a multi to get up. Same happened last week on the Rich v Melb SGM for me, all legs up by 3/4 time. Had Cotchin for 15+ and he went off during the 3rd with a hammy stuck on 14 disposals. The never again list is building

Its not everyday the big man upstairs hands u freebies
Ladbrokes singles and multi
Jamie Cripps v cows 1.92
Jack Lonie 1.90
2u cripps @1.92 b365 tailed
1u sgm -waterman & cripps ags @3.40 sb, could be the best 2 leg sgm going for that game alone? (add wc to win and you have a sb sgm bonus bet option.)
0.3u sgm -waterman & cripps ags, kelly, sheed, crouch, crouch, laird all 15+, wc win @6.50 sb
0.2u 1st goal scorer waterman @19 sb
0.2u 1st goal scorer cripps @19 lads
edit adding: 0.5u waterman 2g+ & cripps 2g+ @27 sb
0.5u cripps 2g+ @4.20 sb

Last edited:
2u cripps @1.92 b365 tailed
1u sgm -waterman & cripps ags @3.40 sb, could be the best 2 leg sgm going for that game alone? (add wc to win and you have a sb sgm bonus bet option.)
0.3u sgm -waterman & cripps ags, kelly, sheed, crouch, crouch, laird all 15+, wc win @6.50 sb
0.2u 1st goal scorer waterman @19 sb
0.2u 1st goal scorer cripps @19 lads
Yeah use the promo for sure. I don't get them unfortunately so I mainly bet singles, sometimes 2 leggers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't hate it. He's their target forward and should in theory get his hands to everything over Statton/Frawley. I'm just taking the piss at how bad he is much of the time.
Big Boy McEvoy will play on him, which is a great match up as his height advantage compared to most key defenders is pretty much taken away.

Been a lot of heat on pies ball movement,do you think they'll really go for it like they Did early v Stkilda? Surely won't want to be drawn into hawthorn deliberate methodical approach?? The total is getting awfully low into 115.5 and the rain should be gone in a couple hours

Been a lot of heat on pies ball movement,do you think they'll really go for it like they Did early v Stkilda? Surely won't want to be drawn into hawthorn deliberate methodical approach?? The total is getting awfully low into 115.5 and the rain should be gone in a couple hours

The forecast for rain is around 46% in the 2nd half of tonight’s match.

Could've had a really strong night last night, just let down by a few small things; Danger 0.2, Parfitt 62% TOG when down two players the whole match, Lions winning 3/4 quarters but losing by 27 points.

Moving on anyways...

2.5u Tom Mitchell over 23.5 disposals @ $1.80 (Pointsbet)
2.5u Elliot AGS @ $1.70 (lads)
1u Elliot 2+ goals @ $4.50 (lads)
0.5u Elliot 3+ goals @ $16 (lads)

H2h battle for Mitchell tonight with no threat of a tag. Finding his feet again, and expect to see this total push upwards as the season progresses.

Elliot sees a rise in output when De Goey is not around. Hawthorn have been damaged by smaller forwards at points this year.

I’m with you. Duncan was the only leg last night that I needed for a multi to get up. Same happened last week on the Rich v Melb SGM for me, all legs up by 3/4 time. Had Cotchin for 15+ and he went off during the 3rd with a hammy stuck on 14 disposals. The never again list is building

That Cotchin one destroyed me! Didn't help that he was casually sitting on the bench laughing...

I don’t mind it. Just keep in mind, Cox last week wouldn’t have been able to catch Covid in Wuhan China circa December 2019. He leaves me with little confidence as a supporter & punter

I don't think the Cox criticism was fair last week what was he supposed to do in that weather? The fact that Buckley selected him after it was pouring down rain the whole day is astonishing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back