AFL 2020 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree about the Pies.
Hawks H2H $2.15 (Lads)
Hawks have won 4 of the last 5 against the Pies. Pies with alot of off-field problems. No Howe, no Sidebottom, and possibly no De Goey.

Saints -16.5, or -17.5 (Lads) if they are still doing their $2 line promo.
Had Saints by 20+ before looking at the line.
Freo looked terrible against the Crows.

West Coast -30.5 or 40+ @ $2.40 (SB).
Feeling like it will be close to the 50 point margin. West Coast looking like they are finding some form which is dangerous with a team like theirs on paper. Another arvo game as well so no dew.

Also will be watching for the Rich vs Syd odds. Feel like Swans will get up. Huge ask for Richmond. They have done it before but I feel like this time is a bit different.

However, I haven't got much right this year so would be taking this post with a grain of salt.
Expecting the complete opposite of what I just said to happen..

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

WC at the line looks good.
sorry crows supporters but this Adelaide team is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Perfect game for the eagles to play themselves back into form
Hard to see where a win will come from. Only seeing Dees as a possibility but even then we won't kick a winning score. 3-2 win maybe?
This is the worst forward line ever produced.

Geelong v Brisbane Unders 129.5 I like
Collingwood v Hawks Overs 121.5 I like
Freo v Saints Under 126.5 I like
West Coast v Adelaide Over 122.5 I like (but not without too much confidence)
Melbourne V Gold Coast Over 121.5 I like
Essendon v North Melbourne Over 123.5 I like
Port Adelaide v GWS Over 127.5 I like
Richmond v Sydney Over 123.5 I like
Carlton v Doggies Over 122.5 I like

Depending on weather, id be interested in putting that in a multi of some sort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting in early but. Eags v crows at Gabba.
Minimal drizzle if any.
Sportsbet.
A few plays around Waterman AGS 1.83.
2 goals 5.50
3 goals 23s.

3 goals Jamie Cripps 9s
3 goals Oscar Allen 11s.

A thing in favour for West Coast, the GABBA dimensions and weather is similar to Perth Stadium. GABBA 170 m x 130 m, Perth Stadium 165 m x 130 m.

I think any one of the Eagles mids could sneak in with goals as well: Tim Kelly, Yeo, Dom Sheed, Andrew Gaff, Luke Shuey (if fit)

Dropping Tom Hickey was a good thing as well.

Another motivation for West Coast on Saturday, is to win big if possible. Their current percentage is lowest for teams with 2 and 3 wins this season. Currently they are around 20% and a game outside the Top 8.

They will be feeling much better heading back to the Perth hub, if they can get at least a 6 goal win or better on the weekend.

If its being mooted that West Coast will get a stretch of 7 to 8 games in WA hub, I could easily see them get an 8-0 or 7-1 home run.

Last edited:
Geelong v Brisbane Unders 129.5 I like
Collingwood v Hawks Overs 121.5 I like
Freo v Saints Under 126.5 I like
West Coast v Adelaide Over 122.5 I like (but not without too much confidence)
Melbourne V Gold Coast Over 121.5 I like
Essendon v North Melbourne Over 123.5 I like
Port Adelaide v GWS Over 127.5 I like
Richmond v Sydney Over 123.5 I like
Carlton v Doggies Over 122.5 I like

Depending on weather, id be interested in putting that in a multi of some sort.

i decided to take the multi today @ odds of $213.91. Tried to get the closest points line pre-game as much as possible.

1594031671180.png

Sportsbet don't let you do multis for 'To Kick 2 goals or more' thats fcuked.

(Correction they do let you do it but it would be at reduced odds)

eg Tim Kelly to kick 2+ goals is $7 & Nic Nat to kick 2+ goals is $7.50

their SGM - Kelly to kick 2+ goals & Nic Nat to kick 2+ goals would be at odds of $55.50 which in hindsight is still decent odds)

Calling Sportsbet, I think the Eagles will wallop Adelaide on Saturday. Any chance you could put some odds on '2+ goals' on other Eagle players apart from the 13 players listed ?

I think its likely goalscorers could also come from: Jamaine Jones, Tom Barrass, Jackson Nelson, Tom Cole, Liam Duggan, Brad Sheppard, Andrew Gaff, Jeremy McGovern as well? Shuey will be most likely out, and the 22nd West Coast player named on Saturday.

Cheers.

Thought the best value of the round could be WC raggdolling Crows and the comments so far have not disappointed.

Waterman>Allen>Ryan>Cripps AGS $6

Waterman2+>Allen2+>Ryan2+>Cripps2+ $151 (extremely juicy imo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back