AFL 2020 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Treloar $3.60 for 30+ tonight with Bet365. Had 30 in his return last week v Ess. I think against our mids he will be allowed to do as he pleases

4.00 @ PointsBet

Few small plays in this one thinking Rupert Wills will see increased TOG and mid mins due to the pies lack of mid depth tonight.
Had 14 touches off 42% TOG last week.
But I don't feel like unleashing too much bank on Wills, looks like a homeless guy who somehow finds enough cash to pack 20 cones a day:
Wills 059.5 $1.88 PB
Wills 15+: $1.80 SB
Promo SGM: Wills 15+, Cox AGS, Mitchell 15+ = $4 SB
Lunatic multi: Wills 20+, Cox 2+ = $34.50 SB

Let alone the poor bastards (i.e. me) that had Duncan possie bets in multiple SGMs :(
Ive reported your post for posting bets after the game. ;)

Dont worry I started the tears when I realised he was iced in the 1st my SGM got burnt, unbelievable.

dont mind the poo (named fwd pocket -assuming playing bruests/lewis' spot up forward)
1u puopolo ags @2.50 lads
0.5u puopolo 2g+ @7.50 sb
0.2u puopolo 3g+ @34 sb
i like him because he is so short that he is prone to getting head high frees from tackles..

Correct, learnt the art from Jelwood of dropping the knees near the goals. Seems to always get his free inside 25m.

Definitely value bet.

Its not everyday the big man upstairs hands u freebies
Ladbrokes singles and multi
Jamie Cripps v cows 1.92
Jack Lonie 1.90
if ya wanna be greedy chuck Sam Weidemann in there for another 1.85

Bet 365
Tim Kelly 2.85

When I the like of a Cripps matchup I normally look for the best odds on 2 goals.

A crazy run of either kicking 0 or multiple.

2019 onwards (24 games): 12x 0 goals, 1x 1 goals, 5x 2 goals, 3x 3 goals, 3x 4 goals

Tailed some of the bets in here into a SGM multi for tonight

Treloar 25+ touches @ $1.60
Pendles 20 + touches @ $1.35
AGS Treloar @ $2.25
AGS Puopolo @ 2.10

Total odds $10 with TAB

What do we think of the Herald sun special with tab, O'Meara/Treloar both 25+ disposals @ $5.50. Not sure what type of number Jager has been putting up but there doesn't appear to be a max bet. For comparison those 2 are $2.50 in a SGM

I've got a few small bets for tonight.

Stephenson AGS 1st quarter @ $3. Seems to be the only time he kicks goals.

Wingard 2g+, 3g+ @ $3 and $7.50. Has kicked three goals 3/5 this season.

McEvoy 2g+ @ $13. Kicked two last week, I see Patton spending time in ruck and Big Boy going forward.

Treloar AGS, 2g+ and 3g+ @ $2, $15 and $101. Two shots on goal last week, I see he and Mitchell being allowed to roam free.

There has been a bit of light sprinkling rain in Sydney in the past hour or so, so expect the 1st quarter to be wet, dewy. As much as I love Mason Cox (ive read a few posts on here with posters with bets on him in goals), I think he will struggle in these conditions just like he did in the wet last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SGM $5.50 (Sportsbet promo)
A. Treloar 25+
S. Pendlebury 25+
B. Maynard 20+

Bit worried about about Pendlebury but thats why i like the sportsbet promo.
Hawks been giving up a lot of disposals lately. Shaun Higgins and Josh Kelly have picked up 30 against them the last two weeks.
Also have Jaspar Pittard, Luke McDonald, Harry Perryman and Heath Shaw putting up 20+ against them so could be a play on a half back this game. So I'm going with Maynard

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

is this Bosenavulagi kid any good? he is making his debut tonight . Same too for W.Kelly? any idea what they were like as juniors ?

I don't have much of a leg to stand on as I'm a lurker not a poster but I have to say this... I come here and get great information and follow along with peoples tips but you have just been spamming this thread, can you post less or put them all in one post?

Oh and Trealor AGS @ $3's (SB) let's go son.

Taken Puopolo for goals (few like a small forward could snag a few goals tonight in these conditions):
2+ = $7.50
3+= $34
4+= $101

Patton for goals (ex Giant and will not this ground inside out):
2+= $3.75
3+ = $12
4+= $46

Tom Mitchell
2+ = $14
3+ = $101

Stephenson and Mihocek to combine for 5+ goals= $6

Does anyone ever feel like theres a greater power just purposely doing all sorts of ridiculous things just to ensure you don’t win your bets?

last night I backed Brisbane to cover the line (-6.5) and they put in the most limp and pathetic second half from a premiership favourite.
Tonight I went Pies v Hawks over 118 match points and there were no goals kicked in Q2 or Q3. I mean my ******* ass.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back