Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hopping on Graham 67.5 fantasy tommorow playing inside mid minus Cotchin,Prestia..he's racked up 10-14 tackles a game before and I think he can go well over 68,also on Dusty 75.5 he's been in second gear and still getting around 70, and then the disposal spreads on Lambert (18) he's coming off 25 and more responsibility this week, Higgins (17) think he had 9 final qtr touches last week moving up the field

Sketi

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2011
depreston
AFL Club
Sydney
Proceed with caution.

No Lynch, Astbury, Houli, Edwards, Prestia, Cotchin, Nankervis at a minimum. That's probably 5 of our best 10 and our number 1 ruckman.
Secondly, the group has been flat all year and I don't see them loving going into the hub and that might take some time to adjust. Since the COVID break, we have struggled to score even in Melbourne.

Not saying we won't win, but you might want to gather some data of how we handle the hub before putting a big bet on.
I'm not going large, but definitely having a flutter on Richmond at 1.70ish.

Sydney have no Reid or Franklin, and have lost both first choice ruckman in Sinclair and Naismith. Our forward line consists of kids and medium sized players.

Compare that to Richmond's forward line which still has Lynch, Riewoldt, Martin, Rioli, Costagna... despite the Tigers outs I still think they have us covered on pretty much every line.

Swans have 2 (narrow) wins against bottom 4 teams Adelaide and North. The Tigers win against a plucky Demons is enough to suggest to me they are starting to turn it around.

As for hub life, the Gabba holds fond memories for Richmond as they perform excellently there. The ground seems to suit them.

The rain is the only thing that keeps this close imo.

Ah12

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Port players catching a very early flight tommorow morning to get to sydney (meeting at the club 5.30am). I see value in GWS.

Coniglio $7.50 for 2 goals
Finlayson $12 for 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back