AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone like the Crows total points under 51.5? Their recent totals: 35, 46, 34 and 34. Or maybe at Adelaide Oval they'll do better.

Yep , Nathan Brown is probably working for Sportsbet and helping boost their coffers. I decided to place this SGM following Nathan Brown's advice. (Now I have probably jinxed one or more of these players for tomorrow) Would love it if Sportsbet had a market, for 'Not to score a Goal'. If you bet against Nathan Brown, you could probably make a killing!

View attachment 915318
Glad you finally came to this rather obvious conclusion eventually. You dont need evidence to suggest that maybe it isnt in a bookies best interests to give out sharp info but you have that as well now

Does anyone like the Crows total points under 51.5? Their recent totals: 35, 46, 34 and 34. Or maybe at Adelaide Oval they'll do better.
Who knows. We are a rabble but players do get stuck in (even if they are shite). If its an open game then maybe but i havent seen much of the saints this year to know. Saints have given up 52 or more most weeks, but all those sides are better than us.

Pretty long winded way of sayin NFI i guess!

I like the crows for the win

Saint Kilda are no good and have to play outside

Cold dewy night means Crows are in with a decent shot

Anyone know how much time Chayce Jones spends forward? He’s listed as a forward but named as a center for the game.. he’s $3.35 AGS on bet365 as opposed to other bookies who have him around $1.70-$2. Cheers

Glad you finally came to this rather obvious conclusion eventually. You dont need evidence to suggest that maybe it isnt in a bookies best interests to give out sharp info but you have that as well now

Agree mostly, but to be fair i do watch the Beteasy one. not so much for the tips but the stats point of view is handy.

Anyone know how much time Chayce Jones spends forward? He’s listed as a forward but named as a center for the game.. he’s $3.35 AGS on bet365 as opposed to other bookies who have him around $1.70-$2. Cheers

He could set up a tent at full forward, his issue is the guy is an awful shot for goal.

But by no means should you let me deter you. If you like it, trust your thoughts.

They want to develop him as a midfielder. Not to say he wont swing forward but theyve been vocal about him being the future of the midfield. Heatmap suggests minimal forward time on afl app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive watched a few Crows games this year and what I thought to myself was the team was slow. Crouch brothers, Sloane (who is not playing in this game), Tex Walker, O'Brien, Lynch, Laird, Brodie Smith to name a few. It also indicates to me that with the faster pace, the Crows are getting found out in terms of getting the ball. I think having 16 minute quarters this season, has been to the detriment to the Crows rather than a benefit. The Saints seem to be playing a fast, high tempo brand of footy under the reduced time this season. Below shows how badly beaten, they have been in disposals, my observation is I don't think the Crows midfielders get enough of the ball from the middle for first use. if your opposition has around 40 or more possessions more than your team, your probably going to end up losing more than winning more.

I was leaning towards the Crows earlier in the week for upset, but I feel less confident about it this morning.

1595192991858.png

ive watched a few Crows games this year and what I thought to myself was the team was slow. Crouch brothers, Sloane (who is not playing in this game), Tex Walker, O'Brien, Lynch, Laird, Brodie Smith to name a few. It also indicates to me that with the faster pace, the Crows are getting found out in terms of getting the ball. I think having 16 minute quarters this season, has been to the detriment to the Crows rather than a benefit. The Saints seem to be playing a fast, high tempo brand of footy under the reduced time this season. Below shows how badly beaten, they have been in disposals, my observation is I don't think the Crows midfielders get enough of the ball from the middle for first use. if your opposition has around 40 or more possessions more than your team, your probably going to end up losing more than winning more.

I was leaning towards the Crows earlier in the week for upset, but I feel less confident about it this morning.

View attachment 915477

The Crouch bros ironically have very high possession counts. They ave 24 per game. The issue is more to do with the way they totally and utterly butcher the ball with their disposal not to mention they get plenty of cheap disposals. Mrouch more so than Brouch.

Im not sold on goals tonight. I'll just sit back and maybe watch a quarter or two and place a live bet for Points. I sense the way Adelaide play, there will be at least 2 quarters or more where it will be slow scoring. Don't see it as a match like the other day matches where it was pretty much end-to-end football, especially with it being played at night. Matthew Nicks , the coach, will look to win at all costs (even if it means playing ugly) and I dont think they will go out to please the media, fans watching the game. Saints need to win, to cement their spot in the Top 8 and they will look to be a bit more cautious than normal. They play Port Adelaide next week , so I sense they will see this game tonight as a 'must win' or non-negotiable. Either way, I sense the game will be close throughout, don't see it as being a blow out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back