Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Perth Glory, Wildcats
been having a shocking run with SGM. Will have a go again:

Steele 20+, Billings 20+, Brad Hill 15+, Hunter Clark 15+, Ben Paton 15+, Callum Wilkie 15+ @ $23

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atavistic

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
SGM. Membrey, Butler, Marshall AGS@3.90 at BE. Marshall more likely to score with Ryder in.

IDK why, but getting better odds at BE than SB for this multi.

Last edited:

alhay6

Rookie
Apr 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Adelaide v St.Kilda Total Match Points, best odds:

View attachment 915644
Hey mate why do you waste the time manually doing this for every game when you know the margins are awful? Punting on total team points brackets is one of the easiest way to hand over your money to the bookies. Also think its clogs up this message board abit so would appreciate if you could reduce the posting of it, or maybe make your own separate thread for your bets and analysis?

NYRB

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Perth Glory, Wildcats
Hey mate why do you waste the time manually doing this for every game when you know the margins are awful? Punting on total team points brackets is one of the easiest way to hand over your money to the bookies. Also think its clogs up this message board abit so would appreciate if you could reduce the posting of it, or maybe make your own separate thread for your bets and analysis?

OK no problem. I just thought it might be useful but if you aren't happy with it, I'll stop it.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Also like Zak Jones with the outside speed element.
O72.5 Fantasy $1.85 - lads

Averaging 75 for the year, but this includes a 36 where he got injured and only played 48% TOG. Take this away & he’s averaging 85 which is around where I think the line should be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PieBeast

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2009
Here and there
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United
2 multis on BE alive, both into Saints at the line, neither was placed using bonus bets, no cash out offers.

Any particular reason you boys can think of?

thecatattack

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams
Bit of fun:

Membrey 2+ goals
King 2+ goals
Chayce Jones AGS
Jarryn Geary AGS
Jack Billings AGS
Hunter Clark 15+ disposals

OB to $118 on SB

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Speaking of Geary, anyone have any info on him? Is he playing that forward role again like he did against Carlton?

He's $3.75 AGS @ Lads
I think he will be playing down back tonight, crows don’t have anybody to tag, Laird isn’t damaging enough off HB to go to. Also Long is out so Geary will be needed to straighten up the backline & with Ryder in they are essentially playing 3 tall, Geary included would make them a tad slow IMO.

PieBeast

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2009
Here and there
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United
hedge on Adelaide?
Same thing.
one multi 565 collect, the other 210, was hoping to get and take out around 300 cash out offer on the bigger one and let the smaller bet ride.
Hedging would net me 300 profit either way and most likely slightly more than cash out.
Guess you're right, was hoping to have some interest in the game but.
decisions, decisions....

FrankGrimes

All Australian
Jan 11, 2009
yeah nar
AFL Club
Essendon
one multi 565 collect, the other 210, was hoping to get and take out around 300 cash out offer on the bigger one and let the smaller bet ride.
Hedging would net me 300 profit either way and most likely slightly more than cash out.
Guess you're right, was hoping to have some interest in the game but.
decisions, decisions....
So if saints win you get $775, adelaide paying $3.5, put $200 on adelaide, collect $700 or $775 if saint win.
Not sure what it cost you in the first place? I often just put a small amount on the outsider for small profit, better then a loss.(like $50-$100)

Top Bottom