AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohh Ok

All Australian
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
2.5u Smith 15+, Hill 15+ @ $1.78 (lads)

Smith stepping up as an on field leader. Based on current form 15 should be easy. Pressure on Hill as the saints big name off season recruit, form is off, and would be on notice based on recent form. Crows won’t have anyone who can keep up with him, so a great opportunity to find form. Tag would go to Billing’s if anyone you’d think.

Tailing some of the Membrey and Butler bets 👌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

benji21

All Australian
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
3u Saints over 15.5 points 1st qtr @ $1.85 (365)
2u Saints -4.5 1st qtr @ $1.90 (lads)

Riding home the saints in a double that I had with them and WCE. Don’t often look to into more obscure markets like these two, but you can’t ignore the strikerate that these two positions have had this year. 5/6 for the total and 4/6 for the line. A loss coming in each market for the Collingwood game. The saints were embarrassed last week and will be looking to make amends with a big start tonight. They rate themselves as final contenders and will look to decimate the crows through playing their high paced, exciting brand that they’ve began to exhibit this season. Ratten has given them a bit of a spray and will be expecting a four quarter performance tonight. To do this, they’ll have to start with a strong first quarter, something they’ve been able to do most of this season.

If I weren’t riding home Saints ML, I’d be looking at the line.
Tailing this, 2nd best percentage in first quarters behind Collingwood. Might have a little on First quarter highest scoring as well as their first quarters are generally 1st or second highest every game

Robo87

Club Legend
Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Don't mind this, which leads me down some similar thinking: Marshall AGS @ 1.92, Marshall 2+ @ 6.50 and Marshall 3+ @ 23.00. Will play more forward with Ryder in.
1.5u Marshall Ags $2 SB
1u Marshall 2g+ @7 be
0.2u Marshall 3g+ @26 sb
Tailing Butler, Ryder &
Membrey tips too... So basically if saints score well I do well or if crows stomp saints I do poor 😅

mouncey2franklin

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm on Adelaide SU @ 3.85 and Adelaide -15.5 @ 7.6

Also got lots of small bets on Walker and Membrey 1/2/3/4 goals including multis thereof.

The Saints are trash away from the Dome, meanwhile Adelaide are trash period.

I didn't want to even watch this game but this is why we punt, isn't it? To give us something to watch.

And let's be honest, what else am I doing with my life?

Still can't believe Rory missed that shot at the beginning of the fourth yesterday.

I hit my main multi when he kicked his second goal, but I had others going which relied on him kicking three. fu**.

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Adelaide v St.Kilda Total Match Points, best odds:
You're still omitting Beteasy who are offering the best odds and a wider bracket for scoring:

TOTAL SCORE UNDER/OVER/BETWEEN 100-110
Under 100 3.85
100-110 6.60
Over 110 1.47

TOTAL SCORE UNDER/OVER/BETWEEN 110-120
Under 110 2.54
110-120 6.00
Over 120 1.86

yousnoozeyoulose

Debutant
Sep 7, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm on Adelaide SU @ 3.85 and Adelaide -15.5 @ 7.6

Also got lots of small bets on Walker and Membrey 1/2/3/4 goals including multis thereof.

The Saints are trash away from the Dome, meanwhile Adelaide are trash period.

I didn't want to even watch this game but this is why we punt, isn't it? To give us something to watch.

And let's be honest, what else am I doing with my life?

Still can't believe Rory missed that shot at the beginning of the fourth yesterday.

I hit my main multi when he kicked his second goal, but I had others going which relied on him kicking three. fu**.
That miss was brutal, Rory was kicking so well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

squeaky1000

Senior List
Apr 30, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
3u Saints over 15.5 points 1st qtr @ $1.85 (365)
2u Saints -4.5 1st qtr @ $1.90 (lads)

Riding home the saints in a double that I had with them and WCE. Don’t often look to into more obscure markets like these two, but you can’t ignore the strikerate that these two positions have had this year. 5/6 for the total and 4/6 for the line. A loss coming in each market for the Collingwood game. The saints were embarrassed last week and will be looking to make amends with a big start tonight. They rate themselves as final contenders and will look to decimate the crows through playing their high paced, exciting brand that they’ve began to exhibit this season. Ratten has given them a bit of a spray and will be expecting a four quarter performance tonight. To do this, they’ll have to start with a strong first quarter, something they’ve been able to do most of this season.

If I weren’t riding home Saints ML, I’d be looking at the line.
Tailed you on the over 15.5 points. After the siren if you don't mind haha, thought it was dead with two minutes to go in the term

Snowboardingoz

Debutant
Jun 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jack Lonie AGS $3.75 2nd half

only a matter of time till he kicks a goal been involved in majority of stkilda goals. Game is opening up I expect stkilda to kick at least another 10 goals. He will snag at least one if not two.

jimboslice

Debutant
Mar 27, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Newcastle Utd, Cleveland Cavaliers
Ross and Wilkie both with 1 touch since quarter time
I have each for 15+ disposals in seperate multis
I’m getting tired of this sh*t

Top Bottom