AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks a good round for punting.

Coming off two shockers this is a mini Grand Final for the Hawks. And who would you prefer to play in a mini GF? Melbourne. Hawks have plenty of time to prepare and should turn the ship around.

Other than that Freo +19.5, StK -12.5, Carl +15.5, GC +2.5 (Kennedy will miss and assuming Heeney also misses) and GWS -4.5. Normally i'd like WB to bounce back but concerned about a 5 day break after a game in the wet.

THink if there is one thing evident from this weeks round, Adelaide and the Hawks play a slow brand of footy at all costs. One team is expected to play that way due to their lack of talent, one with a coach that is unwilling to roll the dice if things are against them.

Does anyone here know if Adelaide will be allowed some sort of crowds ?

Dons over the dogs coming off a 5 day break surely bet of the round?

After me saying this put your houses on the dogs
Wouldn't go too nuts on that one.
Losing Shiel and no Stringer isn't good.
Beating north isn't much to write home about and we got the pies at the right time.
Dogs have a great record against us and are on the rebound from a drubbing.
EDIT: btw I've sworn off the H2H's cos i have a horrible record so...

Last edited:
Can’t get it out of my head the way the bulldogs beat the bombers last year. Cleary different circumstances but the bombers wins have come against 3 bottom 6 sides. Give them the win against Collingwood very impressive, but think the bulldogs midfield can get on top in this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If thats the case, getting on the Crows to knock over the Saints at home is worth it. Crows, Eagles , Dockers , Port are much different sides in front of their own home crowds.
There is no way I could lay money down on the crows, their forward line is one of the most dysfunctional I’ve ever seen. Would be expecting the Saints to come out pretty hard after what they dished up after quarter time, I don’t mind them at the line. Don’t think home ground advantage for Adelaide will solve their on field issues at all

There is no way I could lay money down on the crows, their forward line is one of the most dysfunctional I’ve ever seen. Would be expecting the Saints to come out pretty hard after what they dished up after quarter time, I don’t mind them at the line. Don’t think home ground advantage for Adelaide will solve their on field issues at all
Agree with this. We'll show signs at times and eventually sneak a win but this could be the worst forward line ever sent out to AFL matches atm...

If we had our best 22 in the SANFL I don't think we'd win it.

Gold Coast at $1.78 v a depleted Swans maybe the bet of the season to date

No Kennedy and Heeney plus the rest
I wouldnt buy in to this , The same was said about Richmond minus Bachar Houli (Managed),Dion Prestia (Injured),Shane Edwards (Managed),Toby Nankervis (Injured),Trent Cotchin (Injured) against Sydney

I wouldnt buy in to this , The same was said about Richmond minus Bachar Houli (Managed),Dion Prestia (Injured),Shane Edwards (Managed),Toby Nankervis (Injured),Trent Cotchin (Injured) against Sydney

Yeah except Richmond are a far superior side to Sydney

Gonna find it really hard not to load up again against the Swans:
2+ $4
3+ $13
4+ $61

Don't know how you can be $61 to kick 4 after kicking 3.3 against a better side the week before.

e5a-700x500.png

Sydney appear to be going full flood, Terry Wallace Bulldogs vs Essendon 2000 style.

Might be a very low scoring game. Will be tough for Rankine.

With that said, I've put a few small bets on 2/3/4.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back