AFL 2020 - AFL Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

andwhenitcomes

Team Captain
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
James Aish under 16.5 disposals @ 1.97 (Topsport). 4/7 this season (plus last three), but has shifted down back the last fortnight and defenders have struggled against the Cats this year. Showers help too.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
BetEasy lines feel like they're a lot sharper than previous years, hard to get a read on.
Yeah in general their lines are quite precise. Although that could be dependent on what kind of punter you are and which side you take. I prefer overs, but Im sure there are those that prefer unders who find Beteasy lines incredibly profitable.

But in general I think people are optimistic, meaning they will go overs more often than they should. So Beteasy's strategy of having higher lines works in their favour when you consider punter behaviour.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
James Aish under 16.5 disposals @ 1.97 (Topsport). 4/7 this season (plus last three), but has shifted down back the last fortnight and defenders have struggled against the Cats this year. Showers help too.
Not sure if you realised but he's covered that line comfortably all of the last 3 weeks?... Did you mean overs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tangolikelama

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Like most of them. Although I'm a bit wary of betting on too many disposals overs in the same game. Some will get more disposals, some will get less. So if Brayshaw gets 15 +, could mean less midfield time for Walters, less uncontested possessions for Walters etc...

To sum it up, like this bet, but just something to think about
Yeah, I hear you. Without Fyfe i'm comfortable with both getting decent midfield time.

Snowboardingoz

Debutant
Jun 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
The players that kick goals against Geelong are your small running mids that swing forward. Your Murphy’s/Cripps/Brayshaws/Wellers/degoeys/rayners all kicked multiple goals against the cats. So I will taking....

Walters 2+ 3.4
Maters 2+ 5.9

And to cover

AGS b.banfield 2.05
2+ 8.5

staying away from the big guys. topsport

tangolikelama

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The players that kick goals against Geelong are your small running mids that swing forward. Your Murphy’s/Cripps/Brayshaws/Wellers/degoeys/rayners all kicked multiple goals against the cats. So I will taking....

Walters 2+ 3.4
Maters 2+ 5.9

And to cover

AGS b.banfield 2.05
2+ 8.5

staying away from the big guys. topsport
Matera last year against the cats kicked 1.4

MattyJayJ

Senior List
Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Danger 20+
Danger AGS
Duncan AGS
Menegola AGS
@$12

The weather and lineup changes create an uncertainty that makes this an awful game for betting in all honesty, but gonna have a stab regardless. Hopefully it can be my first multi since the Swans/Hawks game that hasn’t lost due to one leg.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Danger 20+
Danger AGS
Duncan AGS
Menegola AGS
@$12

The weather and lineup changes create an uncertainty that makes this an awful game for betting in all honesty, but gonna have a stab regardless. Hopefully it can be my first multi since the Swans/Hawks game that hasn’t lost due to one leg.
Yeah I had a look at the impact rain has on disposals, tackles and marks. Really messy results with blurry and inconsistent trends.

How's the wind and rain looking? Last time I checked only minimal/mild rain was forecasted for tonight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom