AFL 2020 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeky play on Behinds in the 1st half:

Kangaroos Behinds 1st half : 9-10 behinds @ 36, 11-12 behinds @ 426

Adelaide Behinds 1st half: 7-8 behinds @ 14, 9-10 behinds @ 71, 11-12 behinds @ 501

Since my 0.5u Walker bet is void, I’ve tailed for a bit.

0.4u Crows 7-8 behinds 1H @ $14
0.1u Crows 9-10 behinds 1H @ $67

Perfect weather in Perth and total 116.5, yeh Geelong will prob try and play like real slow but if Eagles get hold of them early they'll have to go for it a bit and the scoring could go ok

the 1st half could be an indicator as to how the rest of the match may be pan out. Hawthorn who were down at 5 goals one stage in yesterdays match , had no option but to attack from that moment on and I feel like Carlton were beaten at their own game from that point on. If Geelong are hanging around up until half time - say within 1-2 goals up until half time, i expect the game to be cagey. However, if the Eagles break away by 3+ goals, it will leave Geelong possibly exposed on the counter.

Carlton play a high octane level of football, fast paced, all out attack in the first quarter . Usually if you put so much energy in that first quarter, you leave a bit less energy for the remaining of the match.

Carlton scoring in the last 7 matches:
1st Quarter: 178 points
2nd Quarter: 97 points
3rd Quarter: 84 points
4th Quarter: 111 points

there might be a fitness problem at Carlton? maybe the coach is putting too much focus on their players to start well early? the old sayin that "its a marathon not a sprint"

a better team with better endurance will beat Carlton. I also think if I was coaching Carlton, it may be a better tactic to play a fast tempo in the 1st quarter, and try to play a slower tempo for the remaining of the match, just so they don't get scored on the counter. I don't think any team in the AFL can go full throttle from the start to the end of a footy match, there will be phases where the players need a breather. Shorter quarters will usually mean more energy is required every minute in comparison to a 20 minute quarter with extra days rest.

West Coast should win but feel like they are short, not sure a no McGovern or Redden WC are a $1.30 better side than Geelong.
Geel with their own injury concerns, but Geel coming off a hard slog in the wet then having a super short turnaround. I think they might be a bit off like Melbourne and Essendon.

the 1st half could be an indicator as to how the rest of the match may be pan out. Hawthorn who were down at 5 goals one stage in yesterdays match , had no option but to attack from that moment on and I feel like Carlton were beaten at their own game from that point on. If Geelong are hanging around up until half time - say within 1-2 goals up until half time, i expect the game to be cagey. However, if the Eagles break away by 3+ goals, it will leave Geelong possibly exposed on the counter.

Carlton play a high octane level of football, fast paced, all out attack in the first quarter . Usually if you put so much energy in that first quarter, you leave a bit less energy for the remaining of the match.

Carlton scoring in the last 7 matches:
1st Quarter: 178 points
2nd Quarter: 97 points
3rd Quarter: 84 points
4th Quarter: 111 points

there might be a fitness problem at Carlton? maybe the coach is putting too much focus on their players to start well early? the old sayin that "its a marathon not a sprint"

a better team with better endurance will beat Carlton. I also think if I was coaching Carlton, it may be a better tactic to play a fast tempo in the 1st quarter, and try to play a slower tempo for the remaining of the match, just so they don't get scored on the counter. I don't think any team in the AFL can go full throttle from the start to the end of a footy match, there will be phases where the players need a breather. Shorter quarters will usually mean more energy is required every minute in comparison to a 20 minute quarter with extra days rest.
Yeh that's what I'm hoping eagles to get out early so less intensity to match and cats go for it a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sportsbet have gone very tight with their disposal and goal markets this week. I cant see much value in SGM’s anymore especially the method i use. Hoping its just because of the bonus bet promo they are running for the 19 days of footy.

Adelaide are getting beaten in the midfield and their forward line isn't well structured enough with these long bombs coming.

Taken a bit of the Roos to score 106-120 points as their final total (currently 55 points up until HT) at odds of $7. Adelaide defence hasn't been too bad but when you get better delivery in the forward line, in comparison to the other team, your going to win more games than lose.

Adel vs north Don’t like goal kickers in this one think they will be hard to come by. Looking at disposals I think laird is due for a big game disposals wise. He averages just under 21 a game this year. His last 3 outings vs north 31,41,37

Over 71.5 fantasy 1.90 10units

22+ 1.85 10u
24+ 2.21 8u
26+ 2.98 4u
28+ 4.12 2u

topsport odds
Into midfield second half you're looking ok, where did you get the fantasy line topsport??

Into midfield second half you're looking ok, where did you get the fantasy line topsport??
Yep I only punt with them been banned everywhere else!
go to disposal market in the drop down options for the game they usually have four players two for either side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back