AFL 2020 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles v Geelong

SGM: 1u @ $2.90 (SB Boosted - 1 leg fail bonus bet back)
- Waterman AGS
- Liam Ryan AGS
- Kennedy AGS

SGM: 0.5u @ $6.50 (SB Boosted)
- Mitch Duncan AGS
- Brad Close AGS
- Darling AGS

SGM: 0.5u @ $7.00 (SB Boosted)
- Cripps AGS
- Ryan AGS
- Duncan AGS

Saints v Sydney

SGM: 1u @ $3.07 (Lads)
- Saints Win
- Josh Battle AGS

SGM: 1u @ $2.05 (SB - 1 leg fail get bonus bet)
- Saints Win
- Dan Butler AGS
- Max King AGS

I think the Saints win this comfortable and Lads have Josh Battle @ $2.15 while SB have him @ $1.57 and BetEasy $1.44.
You love to see it, great win. Makes up for the -2u on the Crows game, although I did get a bonus bet from 1 leg on that game.

Hawkins kicked three in the wet, I like him for three in the dry @ 6.

Taylor to smother Kennedy, Darling to bob up with with 3 @ 5.50.

Multied into $44.

Also like Rohan, 2 @ 4 and 3 @ 13. Kicked four goals last time they played, 2/7 for 2+ since the restart.

A few small multis with Hawkins / Darling / Rohan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As expected seems like a favs round. Might run with 1u WC H2H and 1u WC -14.5. No Ablett, Selwood, Stanley / Fort or Dalhaus and tough schedule. Think WC should kick away here down the stretch.

I think this is a game Geelong will put the cue in the rack and say 'lets limit the damage' and focus our attention on the Wednesday in QLD against the Kangaroos. Their thoughts will be lets win 1 of the next 2 games. They have a better chance of beating North on neutral soil than the Eagles in Perth.

Can see the Eagles bombarding the forward 50, and all the Eagle players will have shots on goal.

West Coast -14.5 point handicap at $1.90 is a good safe bet IMO (im a guy that hates bettin on negative handicaps) but in Perth with the home crowd support, thats worth 3 goals alone.

The Collingwood team on paper that played on Sunday , i think is a better team than this current Geelong team.

Lyyyyoodd gets up at juicy odds. The wins keep rolling.

let’s push it on gaff 26+ @$2 thank you very much.

Cripps 2+ 4.40 3+26

for a guy that is always in the right position and knows where they are I’ll take that.

Last edited:
Sportsbet have gone very tight with their disposal and goal markets this week. I cant see much value in SGM’s anymore especially the method i use. Hoping its just because of the bonus bet promo they are running for the 19 days of footy.
Still some huge value for me. Bloody 3 in a row missing by 1 leg

DAD88735-1CDC-4FDC-B45C-194B1A76E52D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back