AFL 2020 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

loading up on WC -15.5 lads $2 lines.

The eagles midfield screwed us harder than Dan Andrews last week and the Cats midfield is going to face the same fate. Nic Nat is going to have an absolute field day, and with no Selwood i cant see how Geelong will stop them getting clearances. You just know Kelly will want to have a really big game tonight and i anticipate just that. Looks like perfect conditions for the game tonight, they will spread the ball around and the Cats simply wont be able to defend the wide ground.
Jake Waterman AGS $2 - PB also looks insanely good.

Without Tex Walker, i reckon unders total is more likely. Goals will be at at premium today, these teams don't play that an attractive brand of footy to be honest.

It's a must win game for both teams........and with more pressure, expect there to be alot of stoppages, team leading to slow down the tempo.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adel vs north Don’t like goal kickers in this one think they will be hard to come by. Looking at disposals I think laird is due for a big game disposals wise. He averages just under 21 a game this year. His last 3 outings vs north 31,41,37

Over 71.5 fantasy 1.90 10units

22+ 1.85 10u
24+ 2.21 8u
26+ 2.98 4u
28+ 4.12 2u

topsport odds

Last edited:
That’s a lot of scoring shots?

one of these bets came in for me last round. It was just for a bit of a giggle. (just like to have a few novelty/side bets on while watching the footy- to which I don't expect to come up) Last week when Geelong played Freo. It was purely a bet for a giggle, nothing too serious.

1596253543647.png

Am I missing something with the Lions being $2.15 next week against Richmond? Sure they will have a few back, but the Lions are clearly the form team right now.

If I can make a case for Richmond, they haven't lost in QLD since 2014. But tend to agree with you, this Lions team is the team to beat at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back