2020 AFLW R3 vs Freo (Sat 22 Feb 7.10pm @ Fremantle Oval) - not today, Coll 4.6 30 - Them 5.3 33

Remove this Banner Ad

Schleicher named at Full-Forward.
What are her abilities like? is she a good kick at goal?

Predominantly a defender so not sure if it’s pre-gamemanship. Will be interesting to see what happens

without trying to offend anyone I think that in AFLW when players are named in a position they will more than likely play in that position. Don’t think there is the same mind games involved with team line ups

Looking at the team composition I'd expect Molloy and Schleicher to swing around depending on how the midfield battle goes. If Freo get on top of our midfield Molloy will probably play down back most of the game.

I can't remember seeing Schleicher playing forward, however, I think she'll be a bit more mobile than what Alexander was.

A bit off topic but will we get to play Carlton at Victoria Park next year? The crowd last week was 7500 which Victoria Park can accommodate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck today Collingwood fans.

Saw this story in the Perth paper this morning and hope it's not an omen for your mob :)

In all seriousness I think you're in with a decent chance against Freo - both teams looks great last week. Hopefully a good game with no injuries. Expecting both teams to make the finals regardless.

Need a bit more composure that’s 2 goals we’ve given up through silly mistakes (1. Molloy diving on the footy & a free behind play in the and 2. the skipper playing on into the mark).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back