2020 AFLW R3 vs Freo (Sat 22 Feb 7.10pm @ Fremantle Oval) - not today, Coll 4.6 30 - Them 5.3 33

Remove this Banner Ad

On reflection, was a disappointing loss considering the dominance we had across much of the game. Just couldn't take our chances. I think a lack of composure and system going inside F50 was our biggest issue. Not sure if that says more about our transition, our forwards, or the quality of the Freo defense which stood tall the entire game. I'd love for us to have a dominant big forward or better goal kicking accuracy.

For the record, I don't buy into the umpiring discussion. Yes, they likely got the rub of the green but I think solid proportion of that was due to our own stupid mistakes.

Still, if we continue to bring that intensity, we'll win more than we lose. Onward to the Dees this Friday evening. Should be another good match.

10 Jaimee Lambert (COLL)
6 Brittany Bonnici (COLL)
4 Brianna Davey (COLL)
4 Ashleigh Brazill (COLL)
3 Hayley Miller (FRE)
2 Sharni Layton (COLL)
1 Chloe Molloy (COLL)

10 Jaimee Lambert (COLL)
6 Brittany Bonnici (COLL)
4 Brianna Davey (COLL)
4 Ashleigh Brazill (COLL)
3 Hayley Miller (FRE)
2 Sharni Layton (COLL)
1 Chloe Molloy (COLL)

How could we have so many of the Best Players but Still Lose?

Midfeild dominant, backline was good enough, 4 free kicks to freo dead in front didnt help and we couldnt capitilise on our dominance.
If you played the game again with those stats you would win most weeks.
Ill be more than happy to see that again v dees.

Midfeild dominant, backline was good enough, 4 free kicks to freo dead in front didnt help and we couldnt capitilise on our dominance.
If you played the game again with those stats you would win most weeks.
Ill be more than happy to see that again v dees.

See they have Biased Scumps over in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back