Game Day 2020 AFLW Rnd 6 - Richmond v St Kilda , Sat 14 Mar, RSEA Park 5.10pm Melb time

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst Hardwick was brought into broken, poor and flat out unstable club, he got the team playing competitive as his first year progressed, getting better and better and making finals (which was so hard for us to do).

Hunter and Sheehan have been afforded all the resources and money, every opportunity and a great transition FROM VFLW to AFLW.

Yet we get this...

Wakefield played a bit of everywhere in R1 against Carlton and was in our best three players, since then shes played purely as a Fwd, so whats happened? shes a decent kick and a good decision maker, her talent is wasted up forward, maybe throw her on a wing or HB next week

Hope she leaves. She’s too good to deserve this. She should be lighting it up in a final.

She’s too good to deserve this. She should be lighting it up in a final.
couldn't agree more, feel really gutted for her as she's been our best by a long way
shedding a tear after the game shows she has heart and cares, maybe cares too much considering she's done all she can possibly do
hope she doesn't leave, but wouldn't blame her if we put up another season like this

Whilst Hardwick was brought into broken, poor and flat out unstable club, he got the team playing competitive as his first year progressed, getting better and better and making finals (which was so hard for us to do).

Hunter and Sheehan have been afforded all the resources and money, every opportunity and a great transition FROM VFLW to AFLW.

Yet we get this...
He lost his first ten games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, I guessed I knew it was thereabouts.

Bernardi needs to go the game’s gone past her.
It’s the first game I’ve seen Burchill actually get a grass and dirt mark on her jumper.
They thought they’d win a few and build for next year but they’ve got too many things wrong they’ll have a better setup for next year.

Watching Conti walk off made me think of Ricciouto laughing at Kane Johnson when they used to smash us.

been watching the Blue's v Demon's and even the commentators mentioned that we missed big time on Grace Egan
looks so composed and can get the football, distribute effectively everything we can't do
really making us pay for giving her away :(

Molan is miles off. Looking a bad call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"There were tough moments.
We still, at times, played the way we wanted to play.
We spoke about it after the game, we had really good opportunities to hit the scoreboard and be successful, but unfortunately we can't quite do it for long enough.
It's going to take us a while to get our fitness base to where it needs to be to allow the girls to defend and then attack.
It feels like we're working really hard defensively, and we just have no petrol tickets to spend going forward." – Richmond coach Tom Hunter

An under 18 boys team would have beaten them easily. An under 16s team probably would have too.
The girls don't know how to win the ball, and they are not in shape.
Why we labor under the pretence that this is elite level sport I don't know.

An under 18 boys team would have beaten them easily. An under 16s team probably would have too.
The girls don't know how to win the ball, and they are not in shape.
Why we labor under the pretence that this is elite level sport I don't know.

yeah your right
from what Hunter said regarding our lack of fitness base, it's incredible to think what the players and coaches did over the preseason
our level of play ATM is U/10's against U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back