Club Mgmt. 2020 AGM & Member Forum - Replays now available

Remove this Banner Ad

Members may attend the AGM virtually using either the Lumi online platform or the Lumi AGM app.

The Lumi online platform or Lumi AGM app enables members and proxyholders to:
  • see the meeting presentation materials and listen to the meeting live;
  • vote online during the meeting; and
  • ask questions and make comments online during the meeting.
You will be able to attend and participate in the AGM online using your computer, your mobile phone or device. You can participate in the meeting by entering this link in your browser: https://web.lumiagm.com/306118682

OR, by following the link that will be made available on the Club’s website at: https://www.essendonfc.com.au/club/governance/agm

You can also participate in the AGM using your mobile phone or device by downloading the Lumi AGM app from the Apple App or Google Play Stores by searching for Lumi AGM.

Further information about how to log in to the Lumi online platform or the Lumi AGM app is available in the Virtual AGM Online Guide, which you can access online on the Club’s website at https://www.essendonfc.com.au/club/governance/agm

https://resources.essendonfc.com.au...5-4ea5bc9b2d29/Notice-of-2020-AGM-Final-2.pdf

dave10

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
When is it? I’m looking forward to members having an opportunity to ask questions of the Club around the issues of 2020 and how the club will ensure it addressed them.

Interestingly, Carlton’s membership has hit 59,000. I believe ours is only ~39,000! This time last year it was 50,000. Tough times. COVID is not a good time for the club to be not humming.

15th via Zoom/MS Teams @ 6.30pm.

Membership numbers at this time of year would depend on the timing of rollovers and such, mine rolled over a couple of days ago. Normally I think they roll over in November, other clubs may have different dates.

Membership numbers at this time of year would depend on the timing of rollovers and such, mine rolled over a couple of days ago. Normally I think they roll over in November, other clubs may have different dates.
Thanks. Have we received the meeting invites yet or still to come?

Yeah, mine just rolled over too

Sean Wellman and Kevin sheedy have both been elected to the board

This is tomorrow night but if you have a question for any of the people below you can submit it in advance by email: agmquestions@essendonfc.com.au

Paul Brasher (President)
Xavier Campbell (CEO)

Peter Allen (finance director and vice-president)
Grant Thornton (club auditors)

Josh Mahoney (GM, football)
Adrian Dodoro (GM, list and recruiting)
Ben Rutten (senior coach)

Bump again.

Tanner has done a Q&A article for the club website, I guess he won't be there to answer questions in person tonight.

Bump again.

Tanner has done a Q&A article for the club website, I guess he won't be there to answer questions in person tonight.

Delusional pearler thread.

Replays of the various segments are now up on the club website:

Essendon finance director Peter Allen delivers the club's financial report at the 2020 AGM & Members Forum
Essendon CEO Xavier Campbell delivers his address at the 2020 AGM & Members Forum
Essendon President Paul Brasher and CEO Xavier Campbell answer members' questions at the 2020 AGM & Members Forum
Essendon senior coach Ben Rutten and GM of list and recruiting Adrian Dodoro speak at the 2020 AGM & Members Forum
Essendon's first 2020 draft selection Nik Cox is interviewed at the 2020 AGM & Members Forum
Essendon's newly appointed general manager of football Josh Mahoney is introduced at the 2020 AGM & Members Forum
Essendon senior coach Ben Rutten and GM of list and recruiting Adrian Dodoro answer members' questions at the 2020 AGM & Members Forum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back