Fantasy 2020 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Say what you want mate, I'm not tanking and don't like the assertion. I raised Wiz prior to the game to either allow an explanation or a change, you are doing it post game using hindsight, if I got it right and Herbert flunked its a non story. It was a lineup call, nothing more, nothing less.
Well you’ll have to excuse me because the Perine call was the biggest bs call of all. In what world was he ever rated anywhere near Taylor and Kelley? I have Kelley and Perine in Empire and there’s no chance in hell I would’ve have picked Perine let alone ahead of Taylor.

And I’m picking a rookie QB coming off two 300yd games ahead of an under performing wr any day of the week.

Say what you want mate, I'm not tanking and don't like the assertion. I raised Wiz prior to the game to either allow an explanation or a change, you are doing it post game using hindsight, if I got it right and Herbert flunked its a non story. It was a lineup call, nothing more, nothing less.
Genuinely don’t think anyone would bother calling it out if you weren’t the most ‘abrasive’ about calling others tankers from the get go of the season.

Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
Genuinely don’t think anyone would bother calling it out if you weren’t the most ‘abrasive’ about calling others tankers from the get go of the season.
That's fine, but I've made it clear I'm not and the rationale behind my decisions, as Wiz did previously and I moved on from

TGBB convinced otherwise (potentially the embarrassment of losing to a team who he thinks is tanking?)

The way I see it is that it's a lineup call... we make them most weeks... sometimes they come off, other times they don't.
I'd be shocked if anyone was blatantly tanking in a non cash league.
We're a competitive bunch and there's a lot of pride on the line for many of us... let's just be careful about pointing fingers.

How 'bout them Donkeys? I know he don't have long left in the game, but am content with my Brady call right now ;)
Looking at a 3-1 record for the first time ever.

The way I see it is that it's a lineup call... we make them most weeks... sometimes they come off, other times they don't.
I'd be shocked if anyone was blatantly tanking in a non cash league.
We're a competitive bunch and there's a lot of pride on the line for many of us... let's just be careful about pointing fingers.

How 'bout them Donkeys? I know he don't have long left in the game, but am content with my Brady call right now ;)
Looking at a 3-1* record for the first time ever.

* As long as Kittle settles down :eek:

TGBB convinced otherwise (potentially the embarrassment of losing to a team who he thinks is tanking?)
Stop deflecting. Funny you didn’t address my Perine question last week when first raised and again now when I’ve raised it twice.

I thought he was going to take most of the carries, nothing more nothing less, I got it wrong
And with Mack out for the season you didn’t think of Taylor? Don’t have to answer it’s obvious especially the type of player (high level interest) you are.

Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
And with Mack out for the season you didn’t think of Taylor? Don’t have to answer it’s obvious especially the type of player (high level interest) you are.
Amazing you have never made a bad lineup call, why don’t we just have lineups set for us by the ESPN projections and not even bother, will be heaps of fun

Amazing you have never made a bad lineup call, why don’t we just have lineups set for us by the ESPN projections and not even bother, will be heaps of fun
I’m just showing the same level of concern you had last week with Wiz. If you’re going to hand it out....

Jeepers Kittle!! What looked a likely victory now has me second guessing which WR I should start tomorrow... Gage or Watkins and a 5pt lead vs Valdes-Scantling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I am behind by the 10 points I missed out on late switching DJ for Haskins. Chiefs better play, but relying on Helaire and Hill to make up the ground and outscore Gurley.

Stuxnet

Senior List
Nov 30, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sucks that it seems that the majority of the teams in this league would rather lose than win... in WEEK 4.

how about a lottery draft order?

We can't implement that now that we've already been trading future picks... that would seem to be unfair.
I honestly don't think it's as bad as it's being made out to be.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
We can't implement that now that we've already been trading future picks... that would seem to be unfair.
I honestly don't think it's as bad as it's being made out to be.
i dont either honestly, nothing egregious (1+ byes and outs as starters). sometimes (some people) are a bit awol, busy with family or work.

Back