Fantasy 2020 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

June 30 is deadline for Cuts/Keepers.
July 1 is draft start.
Just curious, would we be happy to go a month early this year considering there’s bugger all sport on? That would mean May 31 deadline for cuts/keepers

Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
Just curious, would we be happy to go a month early this year considering there’s bugger all sport on? That would mean May 31 deadline for cuts/keepers
Draft will be over within a week or two regardless, so just creating a lull post that, I'd prefer to wait personally given there is likely even more uncertainty this year re players and teams

Draft will be over within a week or two regardless, so just creating a lull post that, I'd prefer to wait personally given there is likely even more uncertainty this year re players and teams
Yeah good point, just have more time on my hands WFH. Might go for a nap now.

He had 60m cap space and only about 15 rostered players, and 50 draft picks also. Very smart rebuild.
Went a step too far with that bulk of Fresh auctioned players admittedly.

Woodson is more or less over fantasy football.
Has the occasion interest in swinging his towel around, but has lost a lot of interest with all of Roger's great decisions

Not wanting to talk out of school, but I love Joe Burrow. Made an offer for Deshaun Watson and one of either A Rob/Diggs or Ekeler/ Henry didn’t even get a reply.
Just seeking opinions, was this a stupid offer either way, have I been saved by no response?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not wanting to talk out of school, but I love Joe Burrow. Made an offer for Deshaun Watson and one of either A Rob/Diggs or Ekeler/ Henry didn’t even get a reply.
Just seeking opinions, was this a stupid offer either way, have I been saved by no response?

Probably saved.

TBH your roster is so deep at every position that you can handle losing all three without losing a step probably. Would just be more susceptible to injury/bye weeks.
Saved from a value pov but I think if nothing else, I love this league the most because it’s actually fun... so I would go for it.

It’s just the LSU homerism mate, they’re all spuds! Honest injun - you don’t want any of em!
Tbh I reckon my favourite wr in this rookie draft will be available at my pick 12.
Like Warren Buffett giving a stock tip and then saying don’t buy...get stuffed.

didn't realise that there was a time limit on this.

honestly, i tend to forget things very quickly and totally forgot about this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back