Fantasy 2020 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, if I started Booker over a QB there would be an inquest, big old Baz would be extremely unhappy
You’ve been called out by a few people so stop talking s**t

Only Stuxnet and Drd23 are vying for the last wild card spot. Both tied 8-5. If both lose or both win their games this week, Stuxnet would make the playoffs on account of a 1-0 h2h record.

One division is still in question. If Balmainforever loses to Lennyhayes77 this week, theyd be tied 7-7 in the division. Theyd be tied 1-1 in h2h, and it would come down to Points For, which Lennyhayes77 has a better PF, so hed make the playoffs as 3rd seed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2021 DRAFT ORDER

Dspeed
GG.exe
Wizard
Peterbuch74
Manureid
TheGreatBarryB
Balmainforever
Stuxnet
----
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
I should have tanked in my last game vs GG.exe, would have got a higher pick.

So who do I have the pleasure of losing to this week?

Oh, just Dagless and his 3 mobile QBs each capable of putting up 40 point scores when I probably only have 1 QB on the active roster 😂

At least I get pick 4 from PB
I mean, everyone is playing for 2nd anyway.

No youre pick 1 becuase you tanked (we can argue how much) and GG didnt.

That isnt debatable.

To say your team sucked when your total squad had 4200 points vs GG's 3000, Wizards 3300, Donkeys 3600, Badgers 3600, TGBB 3900, Manu 3900.

You outscored me ffs and I was the 4th highest scorer (starting squad) in the league.

Not a perfect measurement but it does show your team is a long way from the worst and it strongly indicates you tanked and tanked well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back