— Roster size max 38 - Yes
— Max 20 keepers, the rest cut - Yes
— Two OP become one OP, one Flex (max 2 QBs can start) - Yes
— Reduce starter list - No
— Change DL and DB slots to DT, Edge, CB, S - No
— 4 max QBs allowed on roster - Yes
— 6 max players at all IDP positions - Yes
— Waivers last to first every week to promote parity - Yes
— Tiered lottery draft...bottom four lottery, next four lottery, top four how they finish after playoffs - Yes
— Last four places pay 20 bucks to the winner - Yes

With rule changes proposed, I'd like to add for the vote addition of a taxi squad.
In rookie drafts, you can pick college players - I reckon adds a bit of interest, and rewards those who do their scouting early years out, high risk/high reward.
Currently bad teams CAN turn it around quite quickly with good picks, even though obviously if they pick for their taxi squad they can't be used until they actually (if they)play in NFL.
My proposal - addition of a taxi squad of 3 players, which can only be added to in the rookie draft, no taxi players can be traded in. Once (if) they are drafted to the NFL, they can no longer sit on taxi and must be added to roster or dropped to waivers. Limited to 1 player per position, so you can't just put the 3 highest ranked QB prospects on your taxi.

— CT Scoring - No
— Waivers last to first every week to promote parity - No
— Tiered lottery draft...bottom four lottery, next four lottery, top four how they finish after playoffs - No
— Last four places pay 20 bucks to the winner - No

8/12 people have voted. Still waiting for LennyHayes77 balmainforever dspeed Dagless to vote.

Also, NakedDeadGuy hasnt said yes/no to CT scoring after asking for info, and Stuxnet didnt say yes/no for the DL and DB becoming DT EDGE CB S --- but im assuming thats a "no"

RIDERS VOTE

YES — CT Scoring
YES — Roster size max 38
YES — Max 20 keepers, the rest cut
YES — Two OP become one OP, one Flex (max 2 QBs can start)
NO — Reduce starter list
NO — Change DL and DB slots to DT, Edge, CB, S
YES — 4 max QBs allowed on roster
YES — 6 max players at all IDP positions
YES — Waivers last to first every week to promote parity.
YES —Tiered lottery draft...bottom four lottery, next four lottery, top four how they finish after playoffs
NO — Last four places pay 20 bucks to the winner
Please explain further — CT Scoring
No — Roster size max 38
No — Max 20 keepers, the rest cut
No — Two OP become one OP, one Flex (max 2 QBs can start)
No — Reduce starter list
Don't care — Change DL and DB slots to DT, Edge, CB, S
No — 4 max QBs allowed on roster
No — 6 max players at all IDP positions
No — Waivers last to first every week to promote parity.
No —Tiered lottery draft...bottom four lottery, next four lottery, top four how they finish after playoffs
Don't care — Last four places pay 20 bucks to the winner
— CT Scoring - No
— Max 20 keepers, the rest cut - No, 25 keepers and then the rest cut
— Tiered lottery draft...bottom four lottery, next four lottery, top four how they finish after playoffs - Yes
Yes — CT Scoring
Yes — Roster size max 38
No — Max 20 keepers, the rest cut
Yes — Two OP become one OP, one Flex (max 2 QBs can start)
Don't Care — Reduce starter list
Don't Care — Change DL and DB slots to DT, Edge, CB, S
Only if starters go down to 1xSF — 4 max QBs allowed on roster
Don't Care — 6 max players at all IDP positions
No — Waivers last to first every week to promote parity.
Yes —Tiered lottery draft...bottom four lottery, next four lottery, top four how they finish after playoffs
No — Last four places pay 20 bucks to the winner
— CT Scoring - Can do but it should be phased over a couple of seasons and not in 1 go.
— Roster size max 38 - No
— Max 20 keepers, the rest cut - No
— Two OP become one OP, one Flex (max 2 QBs can start) - No
— Change DL and DB slots to DT, Edge, CB, S - Yes
— 4 max QBs allowed on roster - No
— Tiered lottery draft...bottom four lottery, next four lottery, top four how they finish after playoffs - No - just penalise any blatant tanking
— CT Scoring - No
— Roster size max 38 - No
— Max 20 keepers, the rest cut - No
— Change DL and DB slots to DT, Edge, CB, S -
— CT Scoring - No
— Last four places pay 20 bucks to the winner - Yes
— CT Scoring - No
— Waivers last to first every week to promote parity - No
— Tiered lottery draft...bottom four lottery, next four lottery, top four how they finish after playoffs - No

Starting to think what a horrible year to be picking high. The best qb of the class won’t be the first taken (Lawrence), but the pressure is on to take him. Personally I think he will bust. Harris v Etienne, landing spots will matter. Chase is the only guaranteed stud out of this year, but with RB being such a position of need and qb being such great scorers, do you take a chance on lance or fields?
When I’m picking at 12 there’s one guy I want, if anyone reaches and takes him earlier get ready for trade offers.

Remembering that 1st and 4th in each division get relocated to the adjacent division the following season, next years divisions will be....

EAST
Big Tuna
Oaktown Injury Cursed
Leonard Mustangs (1st W)
Denver Donkeys (4th W)

CENTRAL
DrDs Domination
The Warriors
Tonga Purple Helmets (1st E)
Long Reef Riders (4th E)

WEST
Honey Badgers
TGBB Terrors
Damn Fine Dodgers (1st C)
Shake N Bakers (4th C)

WEST
Honey Badgers
TGBB Terrors
Damn Fine Dodgers (1st C)
Shake N Bakers (4th C)
s**t I get two of the strongest squads in it with Dagless and dspeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows NDG. Cant even find a starting spot for deshaun watson.

Outscored the 3rd highest team in points by an average of 50 in regular season, ridiculous. He (and daggles) needs his own scoring system to make it fair for the rest of us.

Hows NDG. Cant even find a starting spot for deshaun watson.

Outscored the 3rd highest team in points by an average of 50 in regular season, ridiculous. He (and daggles) needs his own scoring system to make it fair for the rest of us.
I feel sorry for him. Imagine how hard it is each week to set a line up. I just have to find enough fit players to fill a starting line up. Easy.

Especially the max keepers one. I said 20 in the votes, but something like 30 would be better than 34. Forces an extra four players off a teams capacity to keep. Makes draft picks more valuable. Coupled with waivers favoring the weak teams every week. Throw in max four QBs. And you have a decent not too drastic path to better parity.

Especially the max keepers one. I said 20 in the votes, but something like 30 would be better than 34. Forces an extra four players off a teams capacity to keep. Makes draft picks more valuable. Coupled with waivers favoring the weak teams every week. Throw in max four QBs. And you have a decent not too drastic path to better parity.

I reckon it’s funny that you in particular are a proponent to raise the value of draft picks!

Call them the NDG rules. Make NDG weak (again, but probably has never been particularly weak).

Obviously I’m gonna disagree. From my POV I’ve traded and drafted well enough to be in a bloody good position with my team. Hardly my fault that Trubisky was drafted ahead of Mahomes & Watson.
I’ve had Aaron Rodgers on the trade block for 2 years, while I want a decent return for for him I’ve been offered crap.
Understand it sucks while your team is struggling, I’m in other leagues where I’m in the same boat, that’s half the fun for me - turning it around, make some moves. Seems everyone is s**t scared of trading picks. I picked bloody Treadwell and still would in that class.
Kinda wish someone would have a crack and offer me 3 firsts for Mahomes - that’s what he’s worth. Nobody has the balls to though. Not my fault I traded Peterson, Dez, Jeffrey when they were good for picks and chose well.

Obviously I’m gonna disagree. From my POV I’ve traded and drafted well enough to be in a bloody good position with my team. Hardly my fault that Trubisky was drafted ahead of Mahomes & Watson.
I’ve had Aaron Rodgers on the trade block for 2 years, while I want a decent return for for him I’ve been offered crap.
Understand it sucks while your team is struggling, I’m in other leagues where I’m in the same boat, that’s half the fun for me - turning it around, make some moves. Seems everyone is sh*t scared of trading picks. I picked bloody Treadwell and still would in that class.
Kinda wish someone would have a crack and offer me 3 firsts for Mahomes - that’s what he’s worth. Nobody has the balls to though. Not my fault I traded Peterson, Dez, Jeffrey when they were good for picks and chose well.
You've entirely schooled this league for more than a decade. Bravo, what a stud GM you are. I still wish you and others would be a little more selfless and allow the entire rules changes (with tweaks like 25-30 keeper max, not 20) just to make the league better, even tho it would cut into your star-studded team a little to try to bring in some more parity, and generally reinvigorate the stale nature of the league.

I do appeal to you all to re-cast your votes "yes" to the majority of things, I'd make it 30 (not 20) keepers, get rid of the last four paying the winner, and everything else proposed would really spark things up a little more.

NDG and Dagless would still have the best teams, and the rest of us still have a challenge to bridge the gap, but it'd just help things a little.

Please and pretty please.

Understand it sucks while your team is struggling, I’m in other leagues where I’m in the same boat, that’s half the fun for me - turning it around, make some moves. Seems everyone is sh*t scared of trading picks. I picked bloody Treadwell and still would in that class.
1 trade paid off for me. My one league win I traded Dez for 2 firsts from you and he dominated finals for me. Flamed out not long after but paid off for my one season of glory.

You’re not trading Mahomes for 3 firsts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back