Fantasy 2020 - Alpha League Discussion

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

LennyHayes77 Stuxnet peterbuch74 dspeed NakedDeadGuy balmainforever Wizard Dagless TheGreatBarryB drd23 manureid GG.exe

Draft will start July 1st.
You are to whittle your roster down to 34 with no players on IR, and select them all as keepers by June 30.

You can begin trading now, but do it offline, on the site, and i will make the moves for you.

Draft is six rounds, vets and rookies can be drafted.

Below is the Draft Board, but i will create a separate thread purely for the draft selections to be made in when the time approaches.

Too much / not enough?
Others may have a different opinion as is always the way, but felt like it was pretty fair on both sides. Given we did not really have to barter much on it and it was pretty much agreed on straight off the bat tells me both parties felt good about it.

Also, opens up trading options to both parties with the picks traded, so may have to look at the trades longer term results.

Wizard really wanted pick 2, huh?

Correct.

The QB's on my roster are Brissett and Bridgewater so i have absolutely no choice but to get one at the top of the draft if i am any chance to compete in this league.

100 off you f***ers! but thats reasonable deal (not just based on value chart) but the eye test....trading up 1 spot to a very wanted slot (#2), involved swap of 8 and 14 and 27 and 50.
Was actually based a bit off the NFL points chart. With a leaning towards points my way due to getting a QB in a QB leaning league.

If Tua was fit and I had more than 1 starting QB, I’d draft Tua at one.
knowing that it would probably guarantee me Lawrence next year:think::drunk:

A tad generous based on the fact that Manu is going to get the same player he would have picked based on WRs and already have three starting QBs or thereabouts.
Could have stayed pat Wiz!

Now before anyone sooks this year, are we changing divisions?

Back