Fantasy 2020 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

when the giants are locked into the #1 overall then lawrence might hint hes available again ;)
If Jets hire the right coach that may convince him...massive IF of course

after adjustments riders lose to terrors :(

there is no mercy in this world :rage:
There is justice after all. What a shitfight though ...battling for a win with 140+ scores

Actually more along the lines of had a massive weekend and didn't check fantasy lineups until monday 😬
LennyHayes77 just in case it’s another massive weekend, FYI that you have Aaron Jones only ruled out

LennyHayes77 just in case it’s another massive weekend, FYI that you have Aaron Jones only ruled out
How is a man supposed to tank when this kind of calling out is going on??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate Conner, Taylor and Gronk are available as well ahead of Perine, Bell and Herndon. Unless you think Conner and Taylor are no good and you want to trade them?

This league is actually beginning to suck.

Teams that are tanking calling out other teams to make sure they field a full team.
Hope you don’t mean me, because I’m putting in my best side each week

Hey mate Conner, Taylor and Gronk are available as well ahead of Perine, Bell and Herndon. Unless you think Conner and Taylor are no good and you want to trade them?
Let me guess, you probably thought Connor was a much better option over Perine last week too? When Perine got the higher score and helped me get the top score for the week and beat the unbeatable NDG yeh? Ok sure, I’ll manage my team thanks champ ;)

Maybe if obvious changes are not made, over multiple weeks, the LM needs to force those obvious changes through. If someone cannot be arsed over the course of a season to make changes then time to get a new player in.

Let me guess, you probably thought Connor was a much better option over Perine last week too? When Perine got the higher score and helped me get the top score for the week and beat the unbeatable NDG yeh? Ok sure, I’ll manage my team thanks champ ;)
Pfft...no one in this or any other world picks Perine over Conner last week.

This league is actually beginning to suck.

Teams that are tanking calling out other teams to make sure they field a full team.
Haha think it’s a hard year to take anything too seriously given the NFLs response to everything.

just go back to scoring in the 90s, makes everything better Cass.

I just hate having a pretty sh*t team and still winning just enough games to guarantee a shitty pick.
I was going to make a comment about my team being worse before I looked at your team. Put your team and mine together and you still get a s**t team 😂

I was going to make a comment about my team being worse before I looked at your team. Put your team and mine together and you still get a sh*t team 😂
All my qb's are either injured or play for the jets/football team.

How i have won any games is an indictment on this league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back