Most biased supporters: All the Leeds fans

Individual Awards:
Poster of The Year: Magma
Funniest Poster: No one really sticks out, everyone has their moments
Most Intelligent Poster: Buckleys Jocks
Troll of the Year: Bradesmaen
Best Post: -
Most Improved Poster: Sorted
Best Newcomer: Chipmunk (I think sorted has been around for a while now?)
The Jod Award for Most Biased Poster: Zidane98
The SM Award for Most Objecting Poster: Topkent
Most Objective Poster: Cruyff
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: Each and every one of you

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Spurs Will Win the League
Best set of supporters: Arsenal
Most biased supporters: Leeds

Let's kick this off.

Best Thread:
It was a close one all round but one broke through and has proven to be the ultimate jinx! On behalf of BF, thanks chef!

Winner with 3 votes!

Transfers, Video Games and Matchday Threads were joint runners-up with two a piece.

Let's kick this off.

Best Thread:
It was a close one all round but one broke through and has proven to be the ultimate jinx! On behalf of BF, thanks chef!

Winner with 3 votes!

Transfers, Video Games and Matchday Threads were joint runners-up with two a piece.

Don't unjinx it, ffs. They're far from out of it.

Best Set of Supporters:

It was another tight race and, until my votes, it was level pegging. However, it was the Gunners who broke through in the end. An objective bunch who know the position that they've been in for the last few years, they can dish it out as well as the cop it and an all round good bunch.

Surprisingly, the Leeds fans were runners-up despite their performance and subsequent reputation they've received this season.

1611316526396.png

Most Biased Set of Supporters:

The last of the collective awards, only 2 teams received any votes for this. Liverpool have dominated this award and were in contention again with 4 votes but there's been a changing of the guard. This mob's fans gave us all a reminder as to why no one missed them in the big time. Well done Leeds fans, you've done what we thought was impossible and dethroned Pool fans as the most one-eyed on here.

1611391104634.png

Last edited:
Most Improved Poster:

Many chose to abstain from voting on this one, and it almost resulted in a 5-way tie as a result. One poster got through in the end though, and it's RPCB who edged them out!

1611400584773.png

Troll of the Year:

A runaway victory in the end. With the departure of Bojan and the repeated bannings of Gosha and his any of his mononym bisyllabic accounts, this board has been bereft of decent trolls. However, one stood out from the rest of the pack last year. With his ongoing tirade against United (with a focus on Fernandes) and, at times, Pool (although not as much this year with VVD out injured), it had to be Bradesmaen.

1611498076760.png

Most Objective Poster:

It's a three-way tie! One is one of our dear leaders (an objective Scouser is a rare breed), one is a veteran of this board who has consistently placed well in this award and the other is a relative newcomer who comments on other clubs from a balanced perspective. Well done to RossFC, Cruyff14 and sorted!

1611628361259.png
1611628430922.png
1611628418810.png

The Jod Award for Most Biased Poster:

This award finally receives the name it deserves in honour of the great man jod23. However, in the first year the award is named after him, he doesn't win it! As much as he tried to argue his case, it was a landslide victory to another Scouser, Zidane98. That's right, the King of Bias has been de-throned!

1611629392438.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SM Award for Most Objecting Poster:

A brand new award introduced this year to honour the poster who enjoys getting into arguments. This one is named after SM who many claim is notorious for doing so. Like the other award named after a poster, he didn't win it, although he came very close! This award goes to his arch nemeses, Assorted Leeds Fans!

1611643783578.png

I for one, object to the man front and centre being human.

Last edited:
Most Objective Poster:

It's a three-way tie! One is one of our dear leaders (an objective Scouser is a rare breed), one is a veteran of this board who has consistently placed well in this award and the other is a relative newcomer who comments on other clubs from a balanced perspective. Well done to RossFC, Cruyff14 and sorted!

View attachment 1046126
View attachment 1046130
View attachment 1046129

I'd like to thank my family for their support over the years, and their forgiveness for the unfortunate incident with the goat.

How do I collect my one third of the car?

Troll of the Year:

A runaway victory in the end. With the departure of Bojan and the repeated bannings of Gosha and his any of his mononym bisyllabic accounts, this board has been bereft of decent trolls. However, one stood out from the rest of the pack last year. With his ongoing tirade against United (with a focus on Fernandes) and, at times, Pool (although not as much this year with VVD out injured), it had to be Bradesmaen.

View attachment 1045478

That’s awesome! Only one was worthy and it was Brades.

The SM Award for Most Objecting Poster:

A brand new award introduced this year to honour the poster who enjoys getting into arguments. This one is named after SM who many claim is notorious for doing so. Like the other award named after a poster, he didn't win it, although he came very close! This award goes to his arch nemeses, Assorted Leeds Fans!

View attachment 1046287

I for one, object to the man front and centre being human.
SM objects to this result

Posters You'd Like to Have a Drink With:

Plenty of posters got shouts in this award (I wasn't one of them) but, despite that, only one poster got the most mentions and that was one of our dear leaders in chef. Can he scull a beer as good as he can bake a cake? I'm going to say yes.

1611746226695.png

Best Post:

An award not commonly voted on because there's so much sh*t to remember. It's a 4-way tie between these:

Bradesmaen: 🦀

RossFC: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-bigfooty-liverpool-army.1232953/page-202#post-65581566

DBAH0 saying Spurs now had the record for being the 1st team in Premier League History to drop a 3 goal lead after 81 mins in Matchday 5.

chef jinxing Spurs in the thread of the year

My thread has turned into a 🦀

Tottenham Crabspurs.

Most Intelligent Poster:

The mods really do clean up these awards? It's one of chef's cronies in RossFC who is the recipient of this one, narrowly edging out moomba. jd2010 didn't even put a nom for this one so he must think we're all a bunch of pelicans.

1611746540434.png

Most Intelligent Poster:

The mods really do clean up these awards? It's one of chef's cronies in RossFC who is the recipient of this one, narrowly edging out moomba. jd2010 didn't even put a nom for this one so he must think we're all a bunch of pelicans.

View attachment 1046870
giphy.gif

Funniest Poster:

Another tight one. Camros2's matchday posting has always been a good laugh, but not as funny as Bradesmaen's. Whether they were ironic or unironic votes, they all count, and many have taken amusement to his ongoing tirades against Pool and United. Well done to Brades on your third award (even though one was a tie which you voted for yourself on).

1611746854571.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back