Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Steele
Carlisle
Clark

What we don’t know yet is where Battle will play. Could have a huge year
I just had a visit from a person super close to Ratts and he said Ratts is super impressed with Battle , oh he also thinks King is the most talented youngster he has seen since Kouta

You know the old saying , there always has to be one , well we sure have one on here,,,,,, Abbott , yeah right

To be fair at this time last year, Marshall would have been hard to tip for playing more than 10 games. Maybe he's inspired some outsiders in peoples guesses.

To be fair at this time last year, Marshall would have been hard to tip for playing more than 10 games. Maybe he's inspired some outsiders in peoples guesses.
You cant even compare them , in 2018 Marshall played 12 games and showed more than enough to suggest the kid could play plus the fact he is 4 years younger than Abbott , i hope Abbott does well with us but to think he could finish in the top 3 in the B&F is just a p1ss take .
Talk about putting some spin on it , your a funny man Gringo

You cant even compare them , in 2018 Marshall played 12 games and showed more than enough to suggest the kid could play plus the fact he is 4 years younger than Abbott , i hope Abbott does well with us but to think he could finish in the top 3 in the B&F is just a p1ss take .
Talk about putting some spin on it , your a funny man Gringo

I like to think so.

Hill,Billings and Marshall

Want to put Hanners in there but obviously needs to be fit for a good chunk of games! If he is then he will be right in the finish too.

I'm not walking into this Vietnam...far too many variables and position changes this year I think. Reckon we'll see a few come on and excel, and a few become disgruntled. I think Carlisle and Hanners (if both get to play 17-20 games each) could be up & about come the end of season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaderboard

30+: Marshall (31)
25+:
20+: Hill (24), Billings (20)
15+:
10+: Ross (13)
5+: Steele (9), Clark (8), Hannebery (7), Battle (5)
2+: Howard (4), Gresham (3), Abbott (2), Brown (2), Carlisle (2), Jones (2), Roberton (2)

Some pretty big gaps in there.

Back