Remove this Banner Ad

Aussie pie

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers
Ok, so as the home and away closes who do we think has been our best in 2020. Not interested in stats and votes etc just gut feel. We have all watched all our games and seen the players over many years, using this as our guide who are our best this season.

for me I’m going with Moore, Maynard and Daicos as top 3 and huge apologies to Tay Adams.
Moore and Maynard are no brainers this season and Daicos is by far one of the most improved in the competition.
Tay has been Tay, our best midfielder and our next captain in my opinion.
Also unlucky is Jack Crisp, who just keeps getting better.
Best young player IQ, he’s going to be great with his running and kicking skills.
No one in the forward half really deserved a mention.
I wonder how different others will see this, your opinion not stats.

My top 3 would be Adams, Maynard, then Moore. Daics, while much improved, I don't believe will be in the top 5.

1:Maynard
2: Adams
3: Moore
4: Pendles
5: Daicos
For me.
Noble and Madgen the roughies that could Poll well on the night for me. Mag just seems like the guy that would get votes from the coaches.

I think Crisp will do well, he’s just so consistent and he doesn’t miss games. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s top 3

I reckon Noble will be top 10

As for Daicos, he’s had a great month and he‘s coming along well, but the Copeland is across the whole year and Daicos hasn’t been so consistent. Maybe sneak into top 10 ... but I reckon next year will be his year.

Adams or Maynard will win it with Moore 3rd.
Pendlebury will finish top 5 like he does every year and Daicos or Crisp will round it out.
We have had so many injuries that the top 10 could include anyone from Noble, Madgen, Mihocek, Elliott and others.

1:Maynard
2: Adams
3: Moore
4: Pendles
5: Daicos
For me.
Noble and Madgen the roughies that could Poll well on the night for me. Mag just seems like the guy that would get votes from the coaches.
Coaches love him

Matty Boyd especially

only four possible chances - Maynard, Moore, Adams or Pendles.
Would like to see either Maynard or Moore win, but suspect it might be Adams.
Daicos a sneaky top 5 chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maynard, Adams and Moore seem consensus top 3.

Roughead could finish higher than we expect, apparently Kennedy was the only forward to kick more than one goal on him in a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back