2020 Best and Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Viney 3rd is a big surprise. Some serious coach love getting him that high on the list.

Would have him in the top 10 but Langdon, Oliver, Gawn ahead.

Lever a bit stiff. Hibberd had an excellent year, glad to see he was rewarded. Brayshaw’s ranking despite several quiet games suggests that he was doing what the coaches wanted, I guess, but we didn’t have that many players who played many games so i guess his total was always going to stand out. Surprised that Fritsch didn’t poll higher.

Also Kossie a bit stiff not to get the best young talent award - nothing against Jackson but he played maybe 3 or 4 good games out of 6, thought Kossie contributed most weeks and really raised the bar with his pressure for his more senior teammates.

Also Kossie a bit stiff not to get the best young talent award - nothing against Jackson but he played maybe 3 or 4 good games out of 6, thought Kossie contributed most weeks and really raised the bar with his pressure for his more senior teammates.
Rivers I thought was better, especially at the end of the year. Kozzie got more games though so perhaps stiff.

Viney led the midfield group well to get the season back on track earlier on. He was hitting the short kicks inside 50 and even kicking on his opposite.

Last few games he really lost it though and was trying to play hero ball taking on 3 tacklers every possession.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back