Game Day 2020 Best & Fairest Monday 26th October - Congratulations Jayden Short!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this escalated quickly . Hope there’s a live feed , prob on delay just in case any edits req , expect the boys will be well deservedly living it up , my tips
1. Bolton
2. Dusty
3. Vlas
4 baker
5 short
Can't argue with that list DS.. I'm with you Bolton to win

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
I think Bolton wins it too.

Well this escalated quickly . Hope there’s a live feed , prob on delay just in case any edits req , expect the boys will be well deservedly living it up , my tips
1. Bolton
2. Dusty
3. Vlas
4 baker
5 short

If you had've told me a couple of years ago that Bolton, Baker and Short would be top 5 in our B&F in 2020 I would've assumed we're back to winning spoons. Yet we're premiers!

NimFromSudan

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
1. Dusty
2. Vlastuin
3. Bolton
4. Cotchin
5. Short

Anyone got any word on a live stream? I know they mentioned on the club podcast that members would be able to stream it but I haven't seen any emails come in with details.

NimFromSudan

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Is there still a thread tallying the votes from week to week on the autopsy thread? Can't seem to find it

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
1. dusty, not sure if they weight finals games higher, but if they do he should win it, overall had another massive year though, his best was out of this world

2. floss, was very consistent and wouldnt be surprised if he won

3. Bolton , improved so much, he is our x factor along with dust this man

4, Short, massive granny and again so consistent, him and houli so good on the flanks

5, Baker, had my doubts on him early as a backman, but god damn proved me wrong, what a gun, he is our c daniel, but tougher

6 grimes

7 balta

8 Cotchin

9 Graham

10 Lambert

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Dusty
2. Vlastuin
3. Bolton
4. Cotchin
5. Short

Anyone got any word on a live stream? I know they mentioned on the club podcast that members would be able to stream it but I haven't seen any emails come in with details.
Club just sent an email with a link and they'll be live streaming from 7.30pm tonight.

1. Bolton
2. Dusty
3. Vlastuin
4. Short
5. Baker

I think Bolton has been sensational and will win it.

Dusty is unbelievable but some of of the early games he wasn't giving much of a *.

Vlastuin had a good year, as did Short and Grimes. Baker as well.

If they count finals Dusty will probably make top 5 but the other guys I listed were very consistent this year.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
To be honest i have no idea.A true reflection of our sides mantra.Team first.
Wouldn't mind if its a 22 tie. :D :trophy:
1/.Vlas-Consistent year.Should have been AA.
2/.Dusty-Always polls well.Shoe in if it votes were counted just for finals.
3/.Bolton-Here's our future.
4/.Baker-How good has this guy become.
5/.Short-Like Vlas a conistant and improved year.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
It might go to Dusty, but I reckon Vlastuin is the B&F this year. Been a bit of an interesting year, quite a few guys that have jumped into top 10.

Don't be surprised if Noah Balta is a surprise high finisher too, as in top 5/6 high.

My favourite award is always the Francis Bourke award

It’s probably the most important internally as well with the winner getting their name written on the wall inside the club auditorium where the players do all the gameday strategies

Would love to see Baker take it out this season
Hard as a cats head and a true Richmond man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back