MVP 2020 Best & Fairest - Thursday 29th October 7.30pm start

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody could seriously say that Trent McKenzie had a better first 10 rounds than Travis Boak - and I'm a McKenzie fan.

Well at least we know Ollie's not going to leave us to take up a career in public speaking ...

Hoping Hoff wasn’t planning on that type of career either

Nobody could seriously say that Trent McKenzie had a better first 10 rounds than Travis Boak - and I'm a McKenzie fan.
Schulzenfest whaddya reckon?

McKenzie ahead of Boak? Righto.
Monty giving his backmen maximum votes when they play well might be skewing the votes. ;)

0-5 votes per player awarded by Hinkley, Voss and Davies and the line coaches are the 4th voters for the players they are responsible for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a very good point

I don't know how our coaches do the AFLCA votes. The B&F is equal votes between Hinkley, a player's line coach, Voss and Davies.

I assume Davies isn't involved in AFLCA voting. Maybe he's got a fetish for defenders? Or maybe Monty is more generous with his votes than Schofield and Bassett? It's genuinely puzzling.

Our entire starting back 6 in the top proving Kenny has a fetish for half back flankers. DBJ had a greag yeat, but Trav pretty stiff here early.

Should win easy boaky but kane did win 4 we obviously hold fire defence in high regard🤦

I don't know how our coaches do the AFLCA votes. The B&F is equal votes between Hinkley, a player's line coach, Voss and Davies.

I assume Davies isn't involved in AFLCA voting. Maybe he's got a fetish for defenders? Or maybe Monty is more generous with his votes than Schofield and Bassett? It's genuinely puzzling.
Mckenzie was given some big jobs playing out of his weight division in the first 10 rounds and all year. This might be why he gets a 5 from Monty but a 1 from fans and maybe 2 from Davies and Voss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back