MVP 2020 Best & Fairest - Thursday 29th October 7.30pm start

The club has put up the schedule for this year's B&F. Its at the Convention Centre so I assume a couple of hundred people that are employed by the club and their partners are going but it will be a scaled down event.

Might be some corporates and coterie groups have been offered/given tickets as part of their sponsorships. Macca19 has the club offered any tickets to the event as part of the Big Footy player sponsorship??

Event will be live streamed.

Here is a rundown of the key segments:
7:30pm – Live stream commences
7.35pm – Chairman's address - David Koch
7.45pm – CEO’s address – Keith Thomas
7.55pm – Gavin Wanganeen Medal presented

8.05pm – Entree break
8.30pm – AFL Hall of Fame recognition – John Abley and Greg Phillips
8:40pm – Recognition of departing and retiring players

9.05pm – Main break
9:35pm – Life Membership awards presented
9:50pm – John McCarthy Award presented
9:55pm – Fos Williams Medal presented

9.57pm - Dessert break
10.25pm – Ken Hinkley interview
10.35pm – AFL B&F Awards presented
10.55pm – Proceedings conclude

Might be some corporates and coterie groups have been offered/given tickets as part of their sponsorships. Macca19 has the club offered any tickets to the event as part of the Big Footy player sponsorship??

Yes

Why not call it the John Cahill Medal?
Yeah good point. It's really the best player award. Can't see the coaches withholding votes if a player gets reported.

My prediction is that Boak will win, Richo will be announced as CEO, and Butters will do a lap of honour of the room on the back of Slyce yelling "HOFF! HOFF! HOFF!"

Can you fast forward a livestream?

2137.jpg

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So, it is Matthew Richardson, new CEO. Good fellow. I hope he does well. I hope he orchestrates the ultimate success for the club.

Back