Fantasy 2020 BETA Dynasty discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

TCol you interested in Fitz to pair with Tua? Or are you sorted at QB?

9 QBs and 7 of those are starting or likely to be starting, think he'll be right :tearsofjoy:

.....Speaking of which TCol which ones are moveable?

9 QBs and 7 of those are starting or likely to be starting, think he'll be right :tearsofjoy:

I tend not to look at other people's rosters. 😂

There's always room for a tenth qb when its Fitz imo.

When you can only start 3 it becomes a burden especially when one seeks overs regarding a trade as 80% of them will be left to rot on the bench each week harming the rest of your roster.

Let him have them all on his roster and last time I looked bench points don’t count! 😂

Also how the hell are Fuey and Tcol getting the first 2 picks in the draft?

Didn’t they just recently finish close to 1 and 2 in the league? My team has been s**t for ages but I cannot even get close to a Top 3 pick and WTF?

How is this draft order determined besides back door trades etc.

Or better yet, fuey introduces a QB limit like the league should have always had and TCol cuts some of them for free. 😏
They are mates in real life you know!

The corruption is stinking to high heaven.

fuey should be ashamed of himself.....being real world friends with a Broncos fan. 👎

I want clarity on draft orders!

May as well just field Spuds and tank the season because without a high pick and no reverse draft order or snake draft you are screwed trying to build a roster.

Or better yet, fuey introduces a QB limit like the league should have always had and TCol cuts some of them for free. 😏

There is a 6 QB limit, always has been. Its just cos he had Alex Smith/Cam Newton on IR all of last year and has decided to keep Smith (which is stupid if you ask me), meaning he has 8 right now, 9 including Tua. So yes, he will have to cut at least three before the season starts, which is standard for Tcol every year. He stockpiles QBs, always has.

Last edited:
Also how the hell are Fuey and Tcol getting the first 2 picks in the draft? Didn’t they just recently finish close to 1 and 2 in the league?

I was genuinely s**t last year... the year before I rode Mahomes with a subpar supporting cast who happened to play well enough most of the season. Lightning in a bottle. Tcol traded with Galactic for pick 2, in the 2019 draft I think it was, Josh Rosen was involved.

My team has been sh*t for ages but I cannot even get close to a Top 3 pick and WTF?

30-26 in 4 seasons, never below .500. How can you expect a top 3 pick in this scenario??

How is this draft order determined besides back door trades etc.

Same way it always is, record then PF, playoffs last 4 picks. Consolation playoffs not counted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I appreciate the questioning of my integrity, but I hate seeing the campaigner being so good. He's got his strategy for this league and it has not changed one bit in 10yrs, so he's earnt the success he's gotten. Good on him.

At least you don't have to listen to him all the fn time...

fuey should be ashamed of himself.....being real world friends with a Broncos fan. 👎

When you don't know many people who genuinely love the sport, you take whatever you can get. I wish it were some other way, cos hes biased as all hell.

I argue with him all the same anti-Bronco arguments that I do on here... What you get on here is who I am, not some made up persona.

Probably a qb more then anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat Statsford might be available if we can negotiate something around pick 6 and him if you're interested?

Lol, and Panda didn't want to give pick 6 for Stafford straight up.

WTF, Haskins. No point having young QBs if they are out of the league in 5 years, you might as well take a vet you know will start for the next 5+ years.

Youth at QB is highly overrated in fantasy imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back