Competitions 2020 BF Tigers Fantasy Football Leagues SIGN UP

Remove this Banner Ad

Super coach league codes for players to join 450564, 649867, 375708, 995378, 536663, 625110

Last edited:
Righto gang, it's the same deal as last year. I have set up a BF Tigers league in both AFL Fantasy and Supercoach. If you are interested in joining them post your teams names below and I will PM you the codes. Winners will receive a badge.
Gday - I'm in for SC and AFL
Cheers
Rhees

Righto gang, it's the same deal as last year. I have set up a BF Tigers league in both AFL Fantasy and Supercoach. If you are interested in joining them post your teams names below and I will PM you the codes. Winners will receive a badge.

MC's Warriors.

I won last year so let me in pls.

Fantasy.

I'm on board supercoach again albeit last minute.
I decided I'd wait for the announcement from AFL HQ as to whether or not any games would be played this week.

Anyone who's looking to join another league feel free to join my league which I created at 10:20 this morning.
League code is 939015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay gang, looks up Mr Magic won fantasy. And Just do it won SuperCoach 2. Who won SuperCoach 1, fightingfury_88 or Deledio_Judd?

got lucky this year, went okay in a sports deck dream team league to.

I am glad I went in the bigfooty league because the competition was good and the other league I was in dropped away.

Thanks for the opportunity and thanks to my players that performed when they did

I was thankful, I switched captains from Neale after holding off trades in the semi against ya using loop hole plays
Yup, I faltered when it mattered in both AFL Fantasy and SC. Disappointing finish for me. Don't know if I can forgive Neale for that score.

Yup, I faltered when it mattered in both AFL Fantasy and SC. Disappointing finish for me. Don't know if I can forgive Neale for that score.

I think it was a matter of circumstance for me

I took a bit of a punt.
i think I had Greaves the young hawks back who had a good score as an emergency and I knew I had to replace Docherty next week after his injury. I also knew I need to get more cash as I was upgrading my team throughout the end. So dumping Lloyd to get the rookie and shift captains at the same time picking up Greaves emergency score was opportunist knowing I could get Lloyd back for Docherty next week and free up cash saving a downgrade trade I would have to make the following week to hopefully improve my upgrade trade possibilities the next week. It worked out but was lucky how the situation created itself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back