News & Rules 2020 Big Footy Leagues - Now Closed

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, haven't played since 2017 (finished around top 10%) so looking to shake off the rust this year. Happy to be placed in any league!

Team name: Roman's Reigns

I'm definitely down for some Big Footy league action. Team name is COVID-1972. Finished 1036th last season so looking forward to hopefully a much better year this time around.

1583574367388.png

Lemme at it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200128-020942.jpg
    Screenshot_20200128-020942.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 152
*** Unfortunately, we have only received enough entries for two leagues with just a few coaches in excess of that. I apologise to those who missed out.
I will forward a pm to all coaches in Div 1 and #go you pups will do likewise for Div 2. Please reply as soon as you get this message advising that you do still wish to compete upon which time you will be advised of the league code. Due to the start of the season being only 12 days away, you will need to reply no later than Thursday 12th March. If not your place may be taken by one of the coaches who have missed out. Once you know the code please enter your team straight away.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to join another league, I have made one for my couple of mates who still play DT but dont post on BF:

Post the code

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try clicking the link in my post - I know it looks generic but that's how DT do it.

Code is 188436 if the link doesn't work for you.
Hi SJ,

I hope you don't mind me joining. Second season playing after an extended break - finishing 2,555 last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back