Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
BigFooty League Div2.jpg
This Thread is for Div 2 Players Only !
1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. A PM Convo has been sent to confirm your League Code for you to join ....Please join quickly, as will have to fill a full 18 places if you don't ...and you could miss a spot still

2. I would like someone to nominate as Capt, to keep me informed via a convo of finals matchups & as the primary contact with me, regarding any issues within the League

3. Member's Role:
Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND ANY CHANGE TO YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2020.

Username.....................................................Team Name..................................................2019 Ranking
DaveyBoy123The Magic Doors
289​
SugarRayRichardSugar South
298​
Cox4brownlowI Like Roughhead
83​
goondogBontosaurus
390​
hsaklag (C)Thrillings
412​
icydeadpeopleTyrannosaurus Tex
430​
bgt2110Leo FC
450​
ChronzCor Blimeys
497​
boof82Sneelock's
532​
Andrew BirchThe Night Manager
538​
Cactus_Understandarama
593​
Unknown IdentityTreloar & Order
624​
brahjBelmont Bruins
647​
Sir Hugh PercyTimetrial Allstars
662​
CROW in BALISuperCrouch
664​
TurtleKidPeanut Posse
674​
nahnahContested Pigs FC
717​
enobrienScrewfacecapital
727​

Last edited:

You guys are extremely lucky .... I didn't quite make the cut for Div 2 .....very bloody lucky

If you really want to be a SC top gun, I can help you with your starting team again, so long as you promise not to get too far up your own arse by turning your back on a #winning strategy after a hot start like last year. ;)

If you really want to be a SC top gun, I can help you with your starting team again, so long as you promise not to get too far up your own arse by turning your back on a #winning strategy after a hot start like last year. ;)

Think we can safely say ....my issue was the Byes ....lovely part of the SuperCoach Season .....love the Byes :moustache:

1583183775035.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day lads, been quite the slack captain, figured I'd do something since it's finals time and we're a top league. Have used my statistics degree for something (it's not worthless after all), and calculated odds for each match of the finals.

First Qualifying Final: Sugar South (1st) vs Thrillings (4th)
Sitting 4th & 6th respectively on total points, both teams have done well to assure a top 4 spot and that illustrious double chance. Sugar South has been consistently performing all year, and is looking to storm home with their last 2 scores being 2345 & 2301. Thrillings (yours truly) has been consistent, but never outstanding, only clocking 1 score over 2300 for the year, yet still sits comfortably high in the rankings.
:moustache: Sugar South $1.57 vs Thrillings $2.48 :moustache:

First Elimination Final: SuperCrouch (5th) vs Sneelock's (8th)
Sitting 3rd & 16th respectively on total points, SuperCrouch is probably quite unhappy with missing the double chance, finishing one game outside the top 4. Sneelock's somehow snuck into the 8 over Leo FC by 0.5%, so will want to make the most of this incredible opportunity. Unfortunately, they have a very difficult opponent first up, as SuperCrouch's 2530 last week was the highest out of anyone in the league for the year - but if they can manage to pull of the upset of all upsets then there's nothing stopping them from making an impressive finals appearance.
:moustache: SuperCrouch $1.18 vs Sneelock's $5.11 :moustache:

Second Elimination Final: Lynch Mob (6th) vs Peanut Posse (7th)
Sitting 1st & 7th respectively on total points, Lynch Mob has been extremely unlucky to miss the top 4 after being the dominant team for most of the year. Has their bad luck ended, or will they find another way to lose against the odds as Peanut Posse looks to prove that they deserve a spot in the semi finals? Peanut Posse comfortably won the matchup all the way back in round 1 - will history repeat itself?
:moustache: Lynch Mob $1.54 vs Peanut Posse $2.56 :moustache:

Second Qualifying Final: Treloar & Order (2nd) vs Cor Blimeys (3rd)
Sitting 5th & 9th respectively on total points, both teams will be extremely pleased to make the top 4. They won't wanna stop there though, there's glory to be had and it starts with securing a spot in the preliminary final. Treloar & Order won last time the two played, and will be the favourites heading into this one given their recent form.
:moustache: Treloar & Order $1.55 vs Cor Blimeys $2.51 :moustache:

Positions 9-16 are as follows:
Leo FC (9th) vs Timetrial Allstars (12th) $2.14 vs $1.74
The Night Manager (13th) vs Bontosaurus (16th) $1.21 vs $4.67
Tyrannosaurus Tex (14th) vs The Magic Doors (15th) $2.06 vs $1.80
I Like Roughead (10th) vs Understandarama (11th) $1.62 vs $2.36

Belmont Bruins (17th) and Contested Pigs FC (18th) were the clear spoon-chasers, as they were both 60,000+ ranks below the next lowest player

I would like to express my sincerest condolences for The Night Manager, who finished 2nd on total points and ended up 13th on the ladder.

If you would like to put in your tips, place them below ;) There will be an update before the next round. Good luck to all!

G'day lads, been quite the slack captain, figured I'd do something since it's finals time and we're a top league. Have used my statistics degree for something (it's not worthless after all), and calculated odds for each match of the finals.

First Qualifying Final: Sugar South (1st) vs Thrillings (4th)
Sitting 4th & 6th respectively on total points, both teams have done well to assure a top 4 spot and that illustrious double chance. Sugar South has been consistently performing all year, and is looking to storm home with their last 2 scores being 2345 & 2301. Thrillings (yours truly) has been consistent, but never outstanding, only clocking 1 score over 2300 for the year, yet still sits comfortably high in the rankings.
:moustache: Sugar South $1.57 vs Thrillings $2.48 :moustache:

First Elimination Final: SuperCrouch (5th) vs Sneelock's (8th)
Sitting 3rd & 16th respectively on total points, SuperCrouch is probably quite unhappy with missing the double chance, finishing one game outside the top 4. Sneelock's somehow snuck into the 8 over Leo FC by 0.5%, so will want to make the most of this incredible opportunity. Unfortunately, they have a very difficult opponent first up, as SuperCrouch's 2530 last week was the highest out of anyone in the league for the year - but if they can manage to pull of the upset of all upsets then there's nothing stopping them from making an impressive finals appearance.
:moustache: SuperCrouch $1.18 vs Sneelock's $5.11 :moustache:

Second Elimination Final: Lynch Mob (6th) vs Peanut Posse (7th)
Sitting 1st & 7th respectively on total points, Lynch Mob has been extremely unlucky to miss the top 4 after being the dominant team for most of the year. Has their bad luck ended, or will they find another way to lose against the odds as Peanut Posse looks to prove that they deserve a spot in the semi finals? Peanut Posse comfortably won the matchup all the way back in round 1 - will history repeat itself?
:moustache: Lynch Mob $1.54 vs Peanut Posse $2.56 :moustache:

Second Qualifying Final: Treloar & Order (2nd) vs Cor Blimeys (3rd)
Sitting 5th & 9th respectively on total points, both teams will be extremely pleased to make the top 4. They won't wanna stop there though, there's glory to be had and it starts with securing a spot in the preliminary final. Treloar & Order won last time the two played, and will be the favourites heading into this one given their recent form.
:moustache: Treloar & Order $1.55 vs Cor Blimeys $2.51 :moustache:

Positions 9-16 are as follows:
Leo FC (9th) vs Timetrial Allstars (12th) $2.14 vs $1.74
The Night Manager (13th) vs Bontosaurus (16th) $1.21 vs $4.67
Tyrannosaurus Tex (14th) vs The Magic Doors (15th) $2.06 vs $1.80
I Like Roughead (10th) vs Understandarama (11th) $1.62 vs $2.36

Belmont Bruins (17th) and Contested Pigs FC (18th) were the clear spoon-chasers, as they were both 60,000+ ranks below the next lowest player

I would like to express my sincerest condolences for The Night Manager, who finished 2nd on total points and ended up 13th on the ladder.

If you would like to put in your tips, place them below ;) There will be an update before the next round. Good luck to all!

League Finals are meaningless. Overall is the be all. :cool:

Glad I didn’t back myself, Jelly in and named Captain has just about sunk my year 👎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back