AFL 2020 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfway through the season now.

I reckon 21+ votes will win it. So Assuming Neale gets the 3 tonight he needs 1 more BOG with 8 games remaining :)

I agree big time that Neale has 1 hand on the medal now with a clear BOG. I reckon it was his best game so far this year as well.
Massive reaction with the bookies dialling him in fron $2.50 to odds on. He should have been shorter than $2.50 anyway.

I put a small bet on Sidebottom $7 most Collingwood votes

And menegola $17 most cats votes

Just small bets hunting value as the outright market looks to be a runaway winner this year. I put most on Neale @$4 so am sitting pretty

I agree big time that Neale has 1 hand on the medal now with a clear BOG. I reckon it was his best game so far this year as well.
Massive reaction with the bookies dialling him in fron $2.50 to odds on. He should have been shorter than $2.50 anyway.
I say the same thing every year - Team Votes is often the way to go. 18 chances to snare a winner as opposed to one Brownlow winner (unless tied of course). There is some huge value to be found this year.

St Kilda game hard to poll with Jones, Gresham, Hind, Steele, Clark all playing well... Neale has taken a good lead.

RankPlayerTotal Votes
1L.Neale18
2T.Boak12
3J.Steele11
4C.Petracca10
5M.Rowell9
6T.Greene8
6S.Pendlebury8
6M.Gawn8
6L.Parker8
6J.Macrae8
11M.Duncan7
11M.Bontempelli7
11JJ.Kennedy7
11D.Sheed7
11C.Wingard7

Neales to lose from here you would think, Fyfe and Danger are always a chance to play huge backends and pick up votes but they both seem to have taken smaller roles this season, playing forward etc

How far back is TK on most peoples list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d take $2 Dusty 3 votes last night. Bolton/Baker both had brilliant games but Dusty is proven!! Tab also gone up with Brownlow (Neale out) market. Bit of value if you think Neale is home!!

Agree Dusty/Bolton for 2 and 3 with Lynch or Baker the 1 and if the umps really get biased on Neale he could sneak 1 also... I poled it 3. Dusty, 2 Bolton, 1 Lynch. Dusty and Bolton too flashy and noticeable to miss votes in my view

Saints vs GC last night lads:
Butler: 3
Steele: 2
Miller/Billings: 1

Not straight forward. Butler most influential but always have to pay less attention to forwards, still thought he did enough for 3.

Could see Steele, Miller or Billing’s getting 2 but 2 goals and a huge second half made me put Steele just ahead of the other 2. Marshall could also poll but again I’m treating him a bit harsher as he is a ruck and Greenwood was good early but drifted out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back