2020 Captains and VC loopholes

Remove this Banner Ad

I can loop Grundy easily as long as Georgiades doesn't play.

Otherwise the only other way to loop is to take Brown's 30 in the mids and put the C on Pickett. Yuck.

Grundy into gaff or crae into gaff...can’t decide
Grundy into Gaff easy
Gaff back at Optus is so safe, his lowest ever is 92 at Optus. That alone should convince you to just take Grundy VC. Grundy more likely to ton up than Crae anyway. Need you to do Grundy VC quick to give the weather gods enough time tonight to stop the rain.

Grundy into Gaff easy
Gaff back at Optus is so safe, his lowest ever is 92 at Optus. That alone should convince you to just take Grundy VC. Grundy more likely to ton up than Crae anyway. Need you to do Grundy VC quick to give the weather gods enough time tonight to stop the rain.

It’s going to rain all he entire night. Grundy will be lucky to take 2 marks. He will need 8+ tackles to ton up.

It’s going to rain all he entire night. Grundy will be lucky to take 2 marks. He will need 8+ tackles to ton up.
I never expected marks from Grundy tonight. Will rack up the hitouts and tackles though. This week it's all about ceiling because Gaff C is so safe. Grundy has the biggest ceiling in my team even with rain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes because I’m so much luckier then you!! If you went crae, he’s going 110 easily.
I went Crae because I don't have Gawn. Even if I had Gawn, I would go Crae. Gawn isn't going under 100 this week, so what's the point in making him VC....he is just a straight up captain. But you're kissed again because Crae will get 90-95 and I have to take it whereas Gawn will go 110+ this week for you.

I went Crae because I don't have Gawn. Even if I had Gawn, I would go Crae. Gawn isn't going under 100 this week, so what's the point in making him VC....he is just a straight up captain. But you're kissed again because Crae will get 90-95 and I have to take it whereas Gawn will go 110+ this week for you.

Crae is going 110+ only because you have him VC. Gawn should have got 130 and he scored his lowest score in 5 weeks because I got him.
He should score 120+ v ladhams but won’t for no other reason than you not having him

Neale very poor last qtr, can't believe he went sub 90 with a 4 pt last quarter.
Only other captain options are: Gawn (who might get managed in-game), Whit and Grundy

Whit is the risky shot at 120+ but I can't take the risk with an outfield player that might get shut down for whatever reason. Also can't risk Gawn getting managed in-game or worse, injured early. So Grundy (C) it is, surely he should ton up at least against Sinclair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back