Competitions 2020 Carlton Board Phantom Draft

Hey Jeremias ...did Trumpy get his way and we stopped the count ??

Can we just allocate Lemming a pick from the big phantom and bring this baby home

Been well and truly long enough so we can pass on this pick.

LemmingMaster can come in and take the pick whenever he likes.

Ninja Worrier up next with 2 picks in a row.

Ninja Worrier

All Australian
Jul 13, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Makes a bit of sense, but I would not have dumped J. Marsh for Tom Highmore
It's a phantom draft....i don't really think about it that deeply lol.

Marsh always struck me as a headless chook with questionable foot skills, albeit a good athlete. Highmore reminds me of a taller Luke Ryan..really good judge of the ball in the air and solid skills

Coona Blues

Director of Coaching
Nov 3, 2011
Bundaberg, Qld
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tasmania
Bid on Josh Eyre please.
Sin City hoping you are around for the match.
I believe I’ve used up all my list spaces so he’s yours. Good pick Coona, worth a shot around this stage.

North Melbourne selects - JOSH EYRE
24/10/2002 | 198cm / 85kg KEY FORWARD / TALL UTILITY

Didn't get the opportunity to show his wares through the season, but pretty much the star of the Vic Combine. Speed and endurance, "booming" left foot.
Played at both ends in his underage year. Plenty of filling out to do. In a draft short of "budget" talls certainly worth the time to develop andshow his wares at the top level.

TerryWallet I think you may be out of picks with the pre lists, but not my place to dictate.
followed by The Dominator7

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Didn't get the opportunity to show his wares through the season, but pretty much the star of the Vic Combine. Speed and endurance, "booming" left foot.
Played at both ends in his underage year. Plenty of filling out to do. In a draft short of "budget" talls certainly worth the time to develop andshow his wares at the top level.

TerryWallet I think you may be out of picks with the pre lists, but not my place to dictate.

Thks Coona.

Can confirm we are out of picks, and done for the night after Pick 5.

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I believe I’ve used up all my list spaces so he’s yours. Good pick Coona, worth a shot around this stage.

All clear for you to pass, but actually checking instead of using that resource Jeremias posted, it would seem Essendon have 31 on the senior list presently, so 35 after your selections.

That's why I asked if everyone could double-check their individual clubs, I believe the numbers I'm using are wrong.

Coona Blues

Director of Coaching
Nov 3, 2011
Bundaberg, Qld
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tasmania
All clear for you to pass, but actually checking instead of using that resource Jeremias posted, it would seem Essendon have 31 on the senior list presently, so 35 after your selections.

That's why I asked if everyone could double-check their individual clubs, I believe the numbers I'm using are wrong.
Actually have 32(ref AFL article today). Plus 4 taken previously takes it to minimum requirement, but not necessarily out of picks.

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Actually have 32(ref AFL article today). Plus 4 taken previously takes it to minimum requirement, but not necessarily out of picks.
39 last year, then they lost 4 to other clubs (Saad, McKernan, Daniher, Fantasia), gained 3 (Caldwell, Hind, Wright), then they delisted 7 off the senior list (Begley, Bellchamers, Clarke, Gleeson, Gown, McKenna, Mutch).

Not sure the count on the AFL website is right either.

Not sure the count on the AFL website is right either.

Given how sloppy the AFL has been with list numbers and similar issues this wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Back