Competitions 2020 Carlton Board Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll go with GWS.

Coona Blues / Sin City I've given you North Melbourne and Essendon respectively but note you also put GWS down as a preference. Let me know if you'd prefer the Giants to the club I've allocated and I'll happily swap.
All good, happy with Kangas. (Happy to double up on lesser participant if not enough takers as you alluded to)

You'd be better off picking off Shifters list than listening to me this year. I only know about the WA kids and nothing really about the rest of the league.

I'm the same, except I know nothing about the WA kids...

You'd be better off picking off Shifters list than listening to me this year. I only know about the WA kids and nothing really about the rest of the league.
Can we tentatively put you down for West Coast then? Aligns with a likely strategy we'll see out of them this year.

Interesting how much care factor us supporters have for this draft. About as much as the club does it seems. Surely it’s usually completed and done by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got Pick 1 locked and loaded whenever you want me to start Jeremias

4 more teams to fill before we get started.

We'll give another day or so for anyone else to put their hand up to participate, and if there are still teams left over we'll get a few to double up.

Port Adelaide and the Western Bulldogs are the last two sides up for grabs.

Jimmae are you keen to participate? How's the spreadsheet going?
Going fine, I'll give it a double check to make sure I've got the order right, but I'll give the draft actual a miss this year unless we're really struggling.

Port Adelaide and the Western Bulldogs are the last two sides up for grabs.

Jimmae are you keen to participate? How's the spreadsheet going?
There is no point in even allocating anybody for the bulldogs as they wont have a pick until #60 after using points for JUH.
by that time its a chook raffle and just pass it

Port is similar position with 1st pick most likely #50+

There is no point in even allocating anybody for the bulldogs as they wont have a pick until #60 after using points for JUH.
by that time its a chook raffle and just pass it

Port is similar position with 1st pick most likely #50+
Be sure to watch as someone opts to not match bids in order to engage in a thought experiment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back