Competitions 2020 Carlton Board Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn't one of THE_GUN picks so I'll apologise to him and it's a bit of a meme pick but for the second year in a row Richmond select the younger brother of a Carlton player.

Richmond selects Henry Walsh.

Richmond do well developing players and I believe Henry needs a really strong developmental team to make it. Would love to see Ivan Maric work with him.

Gun can draft for Richmond at 59.

Eiffel 65

This isn't one of THE_GUN picks so I'll apologise to him and it's a bit of a meme pick but for the second year in a row Richmond select the younger brother of a Carlton player.

Richmond selects Henry Walsh.

Richmond do well developing players and I believe Henry needs a really strong developmental team to make it. Would love to see Ivan Maric work with him.

Gun can draft for Richmond at 59.

Eiffel 65
You have just sunk the hearts of all Carlton supporters here now
With having the 2 'Younger brothers ' Richmond now will be waiting for the 'Older Brothers' to get to free agency so they can join their siblings

Welcome to Richmond Henry & Sam ;)

Oh right...I don'k know. Gifts, gifts and more gifts to GC. What next?

Brisbane then take Lachlan Carrigan with #53
I haven't seen him but just going on profile, late birthday and a gut feel.

Sorry to wake you TerryWallet ...and over to you Eiffel 65

Oh no. No no no no no.

* you. 🙂

Port Adelaide to pass on all remaining selections.

Western Bulldogs to select one more player.

You have just sunk the hearts of all Carlton supporters here now
With having the 2 'Younger brothers ' Richmond now will be waiting for the 'Older Brothers' to get to free agency so they can join their siblings

Welcome to Richmond Henry & Sam ;)

That's alright. I did what Dominator did in this draft on Reddit with Rioli and Richmond passed.

Wickzki has passed too I believe, so...

Swans select Max Holmes, write up later

LemmingMaster

I didn't pass, I said THE_GUN could pick one of his players for the pick. If he wants to pass then cool.

Edit: Josh Treacy was next on Gun's list yesterday. That'll do and it doesn't hold anything up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a lemming master.... He doesn't simply do what he is told and follow everyone else... :p

Has he fallen off a cliff yet?

Fantastic read guys.

I know we might not be finished, but I just want to shout out a well done to all participants.

And a huge thank you to Jeremias and Jimmae for making it all possible!

I pass on any more picks, as -

1. I don't think Brisbane have room for any more players.
2. There's no-one there of further interest to me, for Brisbane.
I believe you have two more list spots, but you have met your minimum senior list requirements.

Geelong also pass on remaining picks
You don't have any more list spots supposedly, so probably for the best. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back