Remove this Banner Ad

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
How many selections will carlton take on wednesday , I have Carlton in a mock draft and was wondering how many on wednesday and how many rookies in the real thing
Two at 31 and 38 (or whatever that becomes). Next one only if there is a slider. Stone in the top 20 for Twomey shows that this year is a crapshoot!

Stamos

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 30, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
How many selections will carlton take on wednesday , I have Carlton in a mock draft and was wondering how many on wednesday and how many rookies in the real thing
Twomey said likely 2. Teague in his presser said 2-3.

My best guess is we will leave 1 spot open, and wether we take our 3rd pick in the ND, or leave it till the rookie draft will depend on who’s available.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Twomey said likely 2. Teague in his presser said 2-3.

My best guess is we will leave 1 spot open, and wether we take our 3rd pick in the ND, or leave it till the rookie draft will depend on who’s available.
Well I have taken 3 picks so far and may go 1 more just for the sake of seeing who is available
1st - Conor Stone
2nd - Ryan Angwin
3rd - Corey Durdin

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Well done Jimmae for running this draft again. You do it very well.

I'd suggest a firm 2hr rule if you decide to volunteer again next year. Everyone has a PM function and knows they should use it if they're gonna be away a while....but for some reason the same people never do.

Ah well. Well done. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back