2020 celebrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Got an email from a guy from Iconic Global Sports asking for a home address in addition to my postal one for delivery of the Collection Archives.
i assumed it wasn't a scam, as the facebook website has an email address that corresponds to the one in the email I was sent, so I gave the info to them.
Hopefully delivery within a Portnite!

Got an email from a guy from Iconic Global Sports asking for a home address in addition to my postal one for delivery of the Collection Archives.
i assumed it wasn't a scam, as the facebook website has an email address that corresponds to the one in the email I was sent, so I gave the info to them.
Hopefully delivery within a Portnite!

Enjoy your Russian sex doll

It would be great to get any firm of communication from them.

I understand production delays but the communication has been horrible..... regardless of who is responsible.
Apparently sat on Sydney wharves for months due to an industrial dispute, according to someone who should know.

Apparently sat on Sydney wharves for months due to an industrial dispute, according to someone who should know.
MUA member?

They had a strike over pay in Sydney in late September / early October. Surely they didn't sit there for 3 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MUA member?

They had a strike over pay in Sydney in late September / early October. Surely they didn't sit there for 3 months.

It was pretty heavy there for a while. Go slows etc. Ms D can fill you in.

I got a tracking note!

I got an SMS today saying I am receiving a delivery today. It’s either the 150 collection or The Beard wine I ordered as my birthday present. I only ordered the wine on Saturday so highly unlikely to be that.

It's here and it weighs a ton... :)

R93wl0N.jpg

Only problem with mine being delivered today. I won’t see it ‘till Thursday. Bloody relaxing holidays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back