Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
I got an SMS today saying I am receiving a delivery today. It’s either the 150 collection or The Beard wine I ordered as my birthday present. I only ordered the wine on Saturday so highly unlikely to be that.
Only problem with mine being delivered today. I won’t see it ‘till Thursday. Bloody relaxing holidays

Well fcuk me. It wasn’t the book, nor was it the wine!!!!

It was a bloody pool blanket. 😩

Fortunately, I got the tracking details regarding the book, late this afternoon.

Got my book, except many of the pages were stuck together and some of the pages had ink smudges on them.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Must be one hell of a book.

Got my book, except many of the pages were stuck together and some of the pages had ink smudges on them.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

A couple of the chapter pages had what looked like ink smudges but There was no smudged writing so I thought it must have been just how they wanted it to look

Got mine today. Its amazing. Well worth the money and a true collectors item. Took a very long time but worth the wait.

fu** it weighs a ton!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
So I won't be popping it in my bag to read on the bus?

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Got mine 🤟👍
But my Russian sex doll collection disappeared!

Worth every cent :thumbsu::hearteyes::smilev1:

No one will ever steal it - it weighs too much to carry more than 5 metres.
Once I've finished reading it I can use it as ballast for a cruise ship.

Good to see a small section mentioning Bruce Webber's role in it too.

I love this Club :rugby:🤓

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Mine has apparently left Adelaide today and is on its way to Perth, by bicycle by the looks of it...

1612273080137.png

Man they are the ******* worst. I’ve had 4 deliveries from them including The Beard wine (which they lost). The other three all got to the last delivery day when I was notified they had outsourced the delivery and tracking was no longer available.

Bunch of campaigners.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Man they are the ******* worst. I’ve had 4 deliveries from them including The Beard wine (which they lost). The other three all got to the last delivery day when I was notified they had outsourced the delivery and tracking was no longer available.

Bunch of campaigners.

But, but,

COVID-19 delivery timeframes: Things are taking a little longer than usual because of reduced travel and lockdown restrictions.
Thanks so much for your patience!

Oct 7, 2004
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Bunch of campaigners.
Yep Sendle are ******* terrible.

Im surprised mine arrived at all

Got my package yesterday arvo, after the tracking code page in the morning said 9th February is the delivery date.

Box says net weight 6.5kg gross weight 7.1kg. It's a big heavy mother.

No pages stuck together. Couple pages with the pull out "letters" from Jack Ashley and Geof Motley there is a little bit of smudged ink. Other pull out "letters" are on pages with pictures, so no problems there.

Haven't checked for spelling but apparently there are a few. Concentrated to see if pages are damaged or things missings. Will have a read over the weekend.

I hope the club big wigs drop this book on the table when they make their presentation to the AFL about the Bars.

Back