Toast 2020 "ChoppyGun" NM Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certified Legendary Thread in the making here?

Thanks TOD for the mention!

I can't really choose 3 individuals to vote for as I tend to think most people share awesome opinions.

However, Rad Roo takes my cake for just about the most entertaining piece of absolute crap that gets posted. Reading his comments is like if bigfooty fed the NMFC board content into bot AI and allowed it to comment.

Good luck to all the ladder leaders and late surges for the prize.

Funnily enough I almost whacked the old certified legendary on this thread today.

Good stuff though amaz, a fine season and if I felt eligible to vote I definitely would have you in my list of the best contributors for 2020.

Let’s hope 2021 makes all of us happier!

Thread still insane. That's grand.

Just quickly, to those that may have been affected by my decision to stand aside from the POTY voting, I would like to extend my apologies.

Horace gokangas Hojuman The Y Factor Ball Dont Lie

....in light of the above, you may want to change your votes.

Phew, what an undertaking that was.

I consider myself well versed in BF North board lore but this thread has gone to places that have me absolutely flummoxed.

I get the sense our very own QAnon is being born here.

Thread still insane. That's grand.

Just quickly, to those that may have been affected by my decision to stand aside from the POTY voting, I would like to extend my apologies.

Horace gokangas Hojuman The Y Factor Ball Dont Lie

....in light of the above, you may want to change your votes.

Phew, what an undertaking that was.

Also at a cursory glance Themanbun and Gasometer, with thanks to those that have already amended beforehand. Also thanks to TOD for having a list organised and tagged.

Two weeks to go, plenty of time to wash out that dumpster fire smell.

I am recasting my votes now TOD has withdrawn.

3. votes to Gasometer ( fantastic giff work)
2. votes to TAO (I think still in)
1. vote to Snake baker (not sure if I am allowed to vote for him).

also I am happy to offer a $100 Roo shop voucher to one of the mods if they end this thread now.

it’s left me confused and not sure of my fellow north supporters.

Any other team supporters reading this would think we are as big a shambles as a supporter group, as were on the park last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already voted but I must say that perhaps after last year, like those struggling country junior football clubs who have just been flogged 57 goals 23 behinds, 365 points to 0 goals 1 (rushed) behind, 1 point, we should adopt here, as those clubs do naming the best players, "Team effort".

I consider myself well versed in BF North board lore but this thread has gone to places that have me absolutely flummoxed.

I get the sense our very own QAnon is being born here.

What, being called a "greyhound rooter" isn't normal for you either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back