Toast 2020 "ChoppyGun" Poster of the Year - Result

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to go again Choppy, there's no other choice. We can't just hand it to Ferbs, he don't deserve it and we'll never hear the end of it:p

Also as it's new and must take into consideration this is a spread over the entire year that was 2020, no one should be banned. They of course could be banned during the course of the voting.
I enjoyed your rule changes on the fly.

let's get cracking folks !!

Ok.

After thinking it over I'll see if Pykie returns as he may still be reading the forum and hopefully return.

If he doesn't by Sunday I think a good outcome would be:

$125 to ferball being second place.
$125 donation to The Huddle.

Seem reasonable and best outcome??

Pykie still considered the winner of course.
I've spoken to Pykie and he won't be returning. He's preference is to purchase a few memberships or donate to backpack4vickids charity. He'll leave it up to the general consensus of the board.

I've spoken to Pykie and he won't be returning. He's preference is to purchase a few memberships or donate to backpack4vickids charity. He'll leave it up to the general consensus of the board.
Please give Pikey our best wishes.
Everyone will miss him.
Top poster, would have been great to have a beer with him one day

Looks like we gotta open another thread to vote on the 2 options above.

You have to go again Choppy, there's no other choice. We can't just hand it to Ferbs, he don't deserve it and we'll never hear the end of it:p

Also as it's new and must take into consideration this is a spread over the entire year that was 2020, no one should be banned. They of course could be banned during the course of the voting.
I enjoyed your rule changes on the fly.

let's get cracking folks !!

Don't tempt me TAO.......ha

I'm more than happy to start another votes thread and let the mayhem begin ; )

Ha ha, he probably cancelled his account because he has a life to live, not so he could browse anonymously.

Yeah, a prolific poster who is very respected by most and has posted for years doesn't just stop posting and move on, he actively cancels his account a "life to live".

Sounds really feasible.........

OMG, Pykie was a GR alias! Probably to get around the "we can't let giantroo win poster of the year every bloody year" rule.

Don't tempt me TAO.......ha

I'm more than happy to start another votes thread and let the mayhem begin ; )

mate I cannot see any other option. I work in contracts and the like. The only fair and just way for this to happen is if you start again. I think there would be tremendous support for this thread to continue until the footy season proper starts.

mate I cannot see any other option. I work in contracts and the like. The only fair and just way for this to happen is if you start again. I think there would be tremendous support for this thread to continue until the footy season proper starts.

I'm more than happy to start from scratch if that's what people want.

I honestly don't think it will fly though buddy and will be shut immediately.

Mods are getting upset.......

Please give Pikey our best wishes.
Everyone will miss him.
Top poster, would have been great to have a beer with him one day
We shouldn't be losing posters like Pykie. He was always one of the few posters actually worth reading. We are getting overwhelmed by crap.

Good job though Choppy. I look forward to 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We shouldn't be losing posters like Pykie. He was always one of the few posters actually worth reading. We are getting overwhelmed by crap.

Good job though Choppy. I look forward to 2021.

Agree entirely. I wonder who caused it..............maybe the person who derails every thread and threatens people physically??

Thanks mate. I do also! ha

Last edited:
Too many posts to read - I’m confused. Did I win? What is my prize? How do I collect it?

Unfortunately no GK you didn't win.

Always this year to learn and lift your game! ; )

The winner of this prize has made his terms clear through an extremely respected poster in giantroo

Pykie won through the votes, counted by the administrator of this competition, and wants the prize distributed evenly through either the Huddle or to the charity of his choice.

As far as we are concerned, the competition is over and there is absolutely no need to create a new votes thread and extend this competition any further.

ChoppyGun - the floor is yours as to how you wish to distribute the funds you've committed to pay, but given Pykie has made his wishes pretty clear I'd suggest it would be a good place to start, to a very deserving organisation in the Huddle, as well as his generous request that the other half be given to a charity.

If giantroo is required to provide proof of Pykie's terms I'm sure that won't be a problem

Thanks to everyone for their patience throughout this process

The winner of this prize has made his terms clear through an extremely respected poster in giantroo

Pykie won through the votes, counted by the administrator of this competition, and wants the prize distributed evenly through either the Huddle or to the charity of his choice.

As far as we are concerned, the competition is over and there is absolutely no need to create a new votes thread and extend this competition any further.

ChoppyGun - the floor is yours as to how you wish to distribute the funds you've committed to pay, but given Pykie has made his wishes pretty clear I'd suggest it would be a good place to start, to a very deserving organisation in the Huddle, as well as his generous request that the other half be given to a charity.

If giantroo is required to provide proof of Pykie's terms I'm sure that won't be a problem

and.....

Congratulations to the mods also for enduring this process. Not only have they allowed it to continue but every time they've popped their head in Choppy has reece conca'd them. 3 votes mod team.

3 - toes
2 - king corey
1 - snake

HM - orange peanut and devington

Last edited:

Bad luck.

I've started again.

Best to do it right and it will lead to a better and fairer outcome.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back