Club Focus 2020 Club Draft Needs

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting until the end of trade period, and final delistings before making a final call.

And then we could still trade our picks before the draft.

chances are it will happen that way, i think i posted many many weeks ago about the afl cutting down over the next few years similar to when gws and gold coast first started and had to cut back. look, as far as this year goes there are a few that will likely get clipped, unfortunately, but it has to happen as per rules. if the lists went down to 38 for this year i see the likes of aarts, eggy smith, markov, possibly turner, english and miller gone, rance is still on the list so take him off as well, there's 7 gone. i would love to keep turner english and miller to give them another year or two for development as they are tracking well. if we could, i think, english turner and miller delisted and re-rookied, stack baker and pickett upgraded, aarts and eggy delisted and markov delisted or traded if possible, we know rance is going from the senior list and who knows where this year takes bachar houli, want him to stay and he probably will. so with rance and markov gone theres 2 spots open.
Smythe, you were remarkably close to the mark back in April.
Markov traded. Turner & English delisted.
Egg-Smith & Miller.... possibly delisted.
Bachar stays.
Probably just missed with suggesting Aarts delisting. Could be Garthwaite instead?

Smythe, you were remarkably close to the mark back in April.
Markov traded. Turner & English delisted.
Egg-Smith & Miller.... possibly delisted.
Bachar stays.
Probably just missed with suggesting Aarts delisting. Could be Garthwaite instead?
I knew how good Aarts was, but was not sure if he could (not only sustain that level in the AFL team) but get a spot and keep Higgins out. So at the time I saw him probably going to be delisted but he did very well and Higgins asked to be traded. Garth.....who knows. They love him and he is also very smart so is almost helping the coaches develop younger backs. Richmond probably need to keep him for insurance but with the cuts he may be let go although the draft might be 1 pick at 17 then match Rioli Jnr. So he may retain his spot but be put on rookie contract.

Hey is anyone interested in doing a phantom draft? Join here

GoSaints12 2nd draft board

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Forwards, both tall and small. Best case scenario which is a 95% chance of not happening is landing Nic Cox with our first selection and Eddie Ford with our 2nd, then proceeding to match a bid for Reef McInnes.

Last edited:
Forwards, both tall and small. Best case scenario which is a 95% chance of not happening is landing Nic Cox with our first selection and Eddie Ford with our 2nd, then proceeding to match a bid for Reef McInnes.
No way does Nik Cox slide past Freo

No way does Nik Cox slide past Freo
Yeah I'd imagine we'd need to trade our next years first to you guys for one of your picks to actually land him but I'm not sure that is a smart move with Daicos coming through. I'd be very happy with Zac Reid as well. If neither are available, I'd say Reef & Ford is a solid haul without being spectacular. Braeden Cook is another I'd be happy in getting.

Yeah I'd imagine we'd need to trade our next years first to you guys for one of your picks to actually land him but I'm not sure that is a smart move with Daicos coming through. I'd be very happy with Zac Reid as well. If neither are available, I'd say Reef & Ford is a solid haul without being spectacular. Braeden Cook is another I'd be happy in getting.
You'd need to trade one of this years picks as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back