Best & Fairest 2020 Crichton Medal - Congratulations Jordan Ridley!

Who takes home the B&F for 2020?

• Andrew McGrath

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Zach Merrett

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Jordan Ridley

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Adam Saad

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Dylan Shiel

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Langford

• Darcy Parish

• Devon Smith

• Will Snelling

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other (comment below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

CrichtonMedal_Watch_900x560-2.jpg

Essendon fans will be able to stream the 2020 Crichton Medal from 8pm AEST on Sunday, as the club prepares to crown its newest best-and-fairest winner.

Proudly presented by Yakult, the event will take place inside the Bombers’ hub on the Sunshine Coast and be streamed on the club’s website, app, Facebook and YouTube accounts.

https://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/814370/stream-the-2020-crichton-medal-on-sunday

CRICHTON MEDAL VOTING SYSTEM

After each game of the 2020 season, each player is rated from zero to five by the six coaches, resulting in a minimum of zero votes and maximum of 30 per game.

At the end of the season, each player's games are tallied for the final score.

Obviously none of us will be able to go, unlike previous years, but once the YouTube link is posted we should be able to embed the stream here on the forum :)

At any rate, what are your predictions for the top 10 this year?

Ridley and McGrath surely up there.

Last edited:

1. Ridley
2. Saad
3. Merrett
4. McGrath
5. Shiel
6. Langford
7. Parish
8. Smith
9. McDonald-Tipungwuti
10. Snelling

1. Merrett (going off the coaches votes and always getting more than Ridley)
2. Ridley
3. Mcgrath
4. Shiel
5. Saad
6. Langford
7. Parish
8. Snelling
9. Smith
10. Hurley

The missed game could cost Merrett. It would be great to see Ridley win it.

1/ Ridley
2/ Merrett
3/ Saad
4/ Parish
5/ Shiel
6/ McGrath
7/ Langford
8/ Smith
9/ Tippa
10/ Snelling

The club has posted some information on the club website now, I updated the OP and since it'll be a YouTube stream we can probably embed it in the forum once it's posted.

Agree it'll be a three-horse race between Ridley, Saad and Zerrett, but expect Pidge to poll well despite the missed games.

The more minor interest will be in who rounds out the top 10. I can see Parish, Langford, Shiel and Walla all getting votes here and there, but very difficult to guess who might round out those final spots. "Top 10 BnF" isn't a bad badge on a footy CV, but I expect some blokes will scrape in there on the back of one or two decent games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect guys like Saad, Daniher amd Raz are waiting for tonight before announcing their intentions either way
Yeah it'd be pretty uncomfortable to be there after announcing intentions to leave I suppose.

I don't think Joe put in his trade request last year until after the Crichton either, which as I recall was quite a while after our season ended? Perhaps that's why we had no time to find a replacement

Back