Best & Fairest 2020 Crichton Medal - Congratulations Jordan Ridley!

Who takes home the B&F for 2020?

• Andrew McGrath

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Zach Merrett

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Jordan Ridley

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Adam Saad

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Dylan Shiel

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Langford

• Darcy Parish

• Devon Smith

• Will Snelling

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other (comment below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Crichton? I half forgot...perusing ebay, watching NBA replay and drinking beer.

Although this Woosha segment is pretty good. I'm sure plenty would've loved him giving a serve to the players.
It's the Honouring Woosha part 1 and part 2 from the club website. All of these videos are on the club website lol.

I think they've filled the dinner break that's usually an intermission with all the videos and a few sponsor ads while they're at it.

It's the Honouring Woosha part 1 and part 2 from the club website. All of these videos are on the club website lol.

I think they've filled the dinner break that's usually an intermission with all the videos and a few sponsor ads while they're at it.
Glad I didn't bother watching them before then. I must admit it's good to watch this from home where you can tune in and out.

Glad I didn't bother watching them before then. I must admit it's good to watch this from home where you can tune in and out.
Yeah I'm multi-tasking too, I mirrored it onto the TV so it's not hogging real estate on the lappy.

It's nice to watch it again though.

Is Joe wearing a tie?
xuBSe9z.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Jordan!!! Have a hawks mate who tole me to keep an eye on him and said there were only two clubs he (my mate) didn't want Jordan to go to, Geelong and us. Do I give him s**t about it!!!!

You could see Snelling sticking to where he was meant to be and what he was meant to do while giving constant effort.

Deserved 9th place.
Seriously?
undersized small forward without genuine speed, poor in the air for his size and panics with decision making under pressure. No one can tell mehe had a better season than Shiel. good luck to will but shows how sh#t our club is that a very ordinary flawed player can come top 10 in our b&f

Back