Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Our annual draft game.

You know how it works. If you don’t, look at last year’s. It’s a vicious bloodsport. Not for the faint-hearted. Some (me) have likened it to Chardee MacDennis, the game of games.

Snake draft. Points from B&F, AA, Coleman, Flag, etc. Team has to look real. Details to be ironed out. Starting next week sometimes. 18 players. If you want in, nominate yourself below, and may God have mercy on your souls.

deaneus
Mego Red
Scorpus
Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
Golumless
ShadeyP
Crow_68
Pilchard_Adams
Coopers
TubbsFarquhar
Danger in Texas
Danger Zone
Donkey Magoo
1990crow

4 slots remaining

Last edited:
This is not the year to NOT do the draft comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to go again, but I'd like to point out that when I drafted Boak, you numpties were all like "terrible pick" & "cooked" & "I'm a closet Miley Cyrus Fan, tee hee" & "Haha you lose, Coopers, you have been downvoted by your peers and you are a dissappointment to the familiy name".

Then the bloke nearly wins the brownlow, so I'm just saying, I'm not going to give much weight to "opinions" this year.

Also are you running this bad boy this year Deaneus!

I'm recently retired, so I've got the free time, and I spend my free time in front of the computer writing my debut novel*.

I wear an eyepatch like a pirate, and i make that s**t look even cooler.

I am pretty close to giving zero *s.

I'm still wondering about getting one last tattoo, maybe "Surf Nazis Must Die". Something funny.

You better believe I'm running it this year (if i don't get arrested this weekend)

*not a joke. To be released sometime in 2021. Having preliminary discussions with Random House, i.e., will google their phone number soon

1608093773216.png

Last edited:
Happy to go again, but I'd like to point out that when I drafted Boak, you numpties were all like "terrible pick" & "cooked" & "I'm a closet Miley Cyrus Fan, tee hee" & "Haha you lose, Coopers, you have been downvoted by your peers and you are a dissappointment to the familiy name".

Then the bloke nearly wins the brownlow, so I'm just saying, I'm not going to give much weight to "opinions" this year.

It was a terrible pick.

You were lucky he did well ;)

1608093938229.png

I'm recently retired, so I've got the free time, and I spend my free time in front of the computer writing my debut novel*.

I wear an eyepatch like a pirate, and i make that sh*t look even cooler.

I am pretty close to giving zero fu**s.

I'm still wondering about getting one last tattoo, maybe "Surf Nazis Must Die". Something funny.

You better believe I'm running it this year (if i don't get arrested this weekend)

*not a joke. To be released sometime in 2021. Having preliminary discussions with Random House, i.e., will google their phone number soon

View attachment 1029109

Phew, I've been super busy so will be good to have you do it instead.

But prepare for elite drafting from me as always

Yeah I’m in, have time on my hands now as of today lol

Hopefully I can not just be consistently top five this year and actually come 1st lol

Back